User Tag List

Thread: RIP The Rev

RIP The Rev

User Info Menu

RIP The Rev

Some of you may heard,A7x drummer the rev has died,he was an amazing drummer,and only 28.

RIP The Rev

User Info Menu

Re: RIP The Rev

That sucks dude.
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

RIP The Rev

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    Some of you may heard,A7x drummer the rev has died,he was an amazing drummer,and only 28.
    NOOOOOOOOO! I hope the band doesn't break up because of it. I was looking forward to their new album soooo bad. Great band and great members, Rev can be replaced, but always remembered. No one can do what he did in that band except him... and maybe someone better, but you get what I mean. He will be missed.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

RIP The Rev

User Info Menu

Jimmy "Rev" Sullivan was found dead at his home in Huntington Beach on Monday, December 28, 2009, at 11:00 a.m. The Orange County Police Department is investigating his death; they said that it appeared to be due to natural causes.
    R.I.P.
    Last edited by CoDeX; 12-29-2009 at 10:56 PM.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

RIP The Rev

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    R.I.P.
    I honestly think He OD or something along those lines,not to many people die from natural causes at the age of 28 without them and a doctor knowing of stuff like HBP and stuff like that.I am really sad to hear this,and anxious to read to autopsy results.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    NOOOOOOOOO! I hope the band doesn't break up because of it. I was looking forward to their new album soooo bad. Great band and great members, Rev can be replaced, but always remembered. No one can do what he did in that band except him... and maybe someone better, but you get what I mean. He will be missed.
    I think they'll be fine.He can't and can be replaced.There are so many other drummers,but none i liked as much as him,One of the best drummers.I know A7x wont be the same,but i think they'll be alright.
    Last edited by Blue; 12-30-2009 at 02:30 AM.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Was thinking they should pick up a Slipknot percussionist, you know? Some one who is accustomed to the metalcore scene, and is experienced and proficient. Just some thoughts.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

RIP The Rev

User Info Menu

I cant believe they still dont have a COD thou like damn,they did the autopsy already but they cant find what killed him?