User Tag List

Thread: Randomly boots me!

Randomly boots me!

User Info Menu

Randomly boots me!

I was playing TFC (orange box) online for about 15 mins an then suddenly i cant walk but i can still look around and then says the connection has been lost. It lets me back on if i just unplug an then plug my ethernet cord but still boots me off. And the cord isnt connected directly to my router its (XBOX 360)====>(LAPTOP) -wireless- (Home pc).

It stays connected on the dashboard but keeps loggin off whenever i g online....
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Randomly boots me!

Have you ever tried a different connection method? Maybe the laptop is not getting the best signal. (If you have money to spend) try buying a wireless adapter for you xbox and connect wireless that way. What I have the option to do is, I can use the Ethernet cord that runs straight from my home computer, through the attic and to my Xbox. Or I can just plug a short ethernet cord to my room computer and get internet from there. Your probably just encountering connection problems with your laptop or with you service provider. If you are having trouble with connection on your main computer, you might want to call them to see what the problem is. If you can't do any of this, the only thing I can suggest is to try and find another T.V. in your house and move closer to your router (that way you will have a better connection).

Randomly boots me!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    Have you ever tried a different connection method? Maybe the laptop is not getting the best signal. (If you have money to spend) try buying a wireless adapter for you xbox and connect wireless that way. What I have the option to do is, I can use the Ethernet cord that runs straight from my home computer, through the attic and to my Xbox. Or I can just plug a short ethernet cord to my room computer and get internet from there. Your probably just encountering connection problems with your laptop or with you service provider. If you are having trouble with connection on your main computer, you might want to call them to see what the problem is. If you can't do any of this, the only thing I can suggest is to try and find another T.V. in your house and move closer to your router (that way you will have a better connection).
    Well, my laptop gets a great signal from like my neighboors house -.- so i dont think its that and i have a ps3 in mai room to and it works just fine and same for my wii. And the internet on mai main computer works just fine. I would get a wireless adapter but i dont have the money thats exactly why im doing the whole xbox laptop thing. It only stops working in online play, because it stays on in the dashboard...
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

Randomly boots me!

User Info Menu

i'd call microsoft but thast just mee.

Randomly boots me!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PoopDeritis View Post
    I was playing TFC (orange box) online for about 15 mins an then suddenly i cant walk but i can still look around and then says the connection has been lost. It lets me back on if i just unplug an then plug my ethernet cord but still boots me off. And the cord isnt connected directly to my router its (XBOX 360)====>(LAPTOP) -wireless- (Home pc).

It stays connected on the dashboard but keeps loggin off whenever i g online....
    Make sure your NAT is not strict.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.