User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fireteam Bravo 3

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Thumbs down Fireteam Bravo 3

o, btw..this just came in from socom.com...

It’s been over 2 years since we released SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 for the PlayStation Portable. During that time we’ve been working diligently to improve the SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo series and are excited to announce the upcoming release of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 for the PSP.

Join the ominous world of ex-secret operatives as you lead a covert operation to track and interrogate former KGB agent, Alexander Gozorov who is believed to be withholding information on a forthcoming attack with weapons of mass destruction.

While the SOCOM name has long been synonymous with multiplayer tactical gaming, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 takes it a step further allowing players to tackle missions with teamwork and firepower. Players can also compete online, communicate via voice chat, battling for Medals and a place on SOCOM’s online leaderboards.

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 is being developed by Slant Six Games; keep your eyes on the blog this Friday to check out a teaser trailer for SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3.

To our Confrontation community, we still have a team working on future patches and updates as well as downloadable content for Confrontation. We will be releasing more details on that soon.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Re: Fireteam Bravo 3

are you fucking kidding me??? link please!!!

edit:
    found the link, looks good! too bad it's going to get fucked faster then a playboy model in a dark alleyway
    Last edited by B1G_BR0TH3R; 04-16-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    are you fucking kidding me??? link please!!!

edit:
    found the link, looks good! too bad it's going to get fucked faster then a playboy model in a dark alleyway
    yo i just found it yo dat games gunna get messed up once it gets put out their is so many hacker now
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blackkid View Post
    yo i just found it yo dat games gunna get messed up once it gets put out their is so many hacker now
    That's why I put "too bad it's going to get fucked faster then a playboy model in a dark alleyway" (that analogy I pulled out of my ass)

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

IF they use a PSN-ID and a new update it will be harder to hack. PSN is hard to hack, and i wouldn't want to.
    It's hard to argue with me. You well see.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

We all know it's going to get hacked. Its just a matter of who will be dumb enough to release the codes.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    That's why I put "too bad it's going to get fucked faster then a playboy model in a dark alleyway" (that analogy I pulled out of my ass)
    LMAO NICE!! I knew it was coming Finally.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLAxMAHN View Post
    IF they use a PSN-ID and a new update it will be harder to hack. PSN is hard to hack, and i wouldn't want to.
    If they are stupid enough can't you just port FTB2 - FTB3?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

~*Red Dead*~ LEGEND

User Info Menu

Any set release yet?

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If they are stupid enough can't you just port FTB2 - FTB3?
    IF they are stupid enough. I mean, hopefully they'll just redo the entire thing and make it so that you have to re-teach yourself how the server functions but I doubt it. What would be a really good idea is to just perm. ban someone for hacking. ;P

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast