User Tag List

Thread: Encharted 2 Details revealed in latest EDGE

Encharted 2 Details revealed in latest EDGE

User Info Menu

Those lucky so-and-sos at EDGE have had some eyes-on time with upcoming half-tuck-em-up Uncharted 2. The preview in the latest issue reveals a lot of backstory as well as quelling our fears about the potential of those stealth sections. Fans of Nathan Drake will be happy to hear that Uncharted 2 will delve further into his character, showing that while he's "affable and charming, he can also be a jerk."

No longer is Nathan on a quest for Francis Drake, instead he's turned his sights to Marco Polo, whose journey back to Europe from the court of Kublai Khan saw his 600-man fleet dwindle to just a dozen survivors. Ultimately Drake's journey will lead him to Tibet and an ancient city, which is said to house a gem that can grant wishes. The story in this game will allow for plenty of variety in the environments you'll be visiting.

Naughty Dog also clarifies what they mean by a "stealth mechanic," which put many people on edge when the game was announced. There is no intention of turning Uncharted into the next Splinter Cell; "stealth just gives you something more in the toolbox - another element, another choice that's available to you. Stealth or shooting - both choices are valid at any time." There's plenty more interesting stuff to read in the full article. It's certainly done a good job getting us even more excited about what's to come from Naughty Dog next year.
    I loved the first uncharted i cant wait until this one comes out

I loved the first i hope this one is just as good

InTh33yesOf waz HeRe

User Info Menu

Re: Encharted 2 Details revealed in latest EDGE

yo the title says Encharted the game is Uncharted

User Info Menu

Re: Encharted 2 Details revealed in latest EDGE

Stealth eh? Sounds like they're trying to copy Metal Gear...Big Mama...
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.