User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conficker: Deadly Virus or a Hoax?

Conficker: Deadly Virus or a Hoax?

User Info Menu

Re: Conficker: Deadly Virus or a Hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    lol wow if i were to tell you who made the conflicker what would you do them??? cuz i do know i might be apart of it i might not i cant tell till you answer me and their is a really easy way to get around the conflicker the whole point of this new virus is it find's ant spyware or anti viruses and it goes to that computer so a computer with out to date or no anti spyware or anti virus software is not at harm!!
    Its the conficker not conflicker. It is a group of people who made it I think. Thats not how it spreads, it spreads through idiots running .exe's they don't know what do and by USB Spread, might have P2P though. Probably not.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Its the conficker not conflicker. It is a group of people who made it I think. Thats not how it spreads, it spreads through idiots running .exe's they don't know what do and by USB Spread, might have P2P though. Probably not.
    It Spreads through Networks, internet sites (Simply visiting the wrong site) USB autoplay, and a lot more.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    It Spreads through Networks, internet sites (Simply visiting the wrong site) USB autoplay, and a lot more.
    If they are using IE 7 visiting a site can cause something to be Downloaded in the background. USB Spread is USB Autoplay, I think most if not all trojans and worms use File sharing. They access all file shares on the network.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

lol i like your sig...and more info here

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/135840
    Clan: [Nø¿Fear]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12