Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Re: Fireteam Bravo 3

It was only a matter of time they would make ftb3

Last edited by SlingBlade28; 04-20-2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: link was moved

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Yes i knew i told everyone there was going to be a fuckin ftb3! i didn't say it was going to be good but i did say it was coming out!

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

omg ive waited for dis game 4ever!! and now its finally here but this thing is gonna hacked in nearly every game

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Kinda Nooby Of Them To Make A New Ftb

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

I just saw the trailer, it doesn't look that different, better graphics, the CA camera angle, same nooby lock ons. Maybe new features online mean new types of codes? Hopefully they got some great new multiplayer maps, weapons and character customization. Anyone know the release date?

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

yeah Mr.Pickle has a good point! i think i'm just going to play RR.... maybe for ftb

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    I just saw the trailer, it doesn't look that different, better graphics, the CA camera angle, same nooby lock ons. Maybe new features online mean new types of codes? Hopefully they got some great new multiplayer maps, weapons and character customization. Anyone know the release date?
    Heres the news bro..its a new game..new developer, new engine, new functions, new features, new maps, new weapons, new graphics, new characters, new story line, new missions, etc...
    so ya i guess you could say it doesnt look that different..considering its part of a series...:blink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by theLORDisRiSEN; 04-18-2009 at 09:51 PM.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Well it looks like there remaking how the gameplays so it wont be like ftb2... and if there making a new game chances are its gonna be a toughy to hack.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the gameplay looks almost like tactical strike eh?

I mean you're controlling 4 guys at once right?

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast