User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the mac so safe now?

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: Is the mac so safe now?

some1 will eventually hak macs os but im sure macintosh will figure out a way to fix

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Is the mac so safe now?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    some1 will eventually hak macs os but im sure macintosh will figure out a way to fix
    your an idiot, macintosh doesn't make macs, APPLE INC. DOES!!!

Besides, mac osx can't be "hacked" it CAN NOT GET VIRUSES apple uses unix as the base for osx, which can NEVER get a virus unless you are stupid enough to intentionally install one.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    your an idiot, macintosh doesn't make macs, APPLE INC. DOES!!!

Besides, mac osx can't be "hacked" it CAN NOT GET VIRUSES apple uses unix as the base for osx, which can NEVER get a virus unless you are stupid enough to intentionally install one.
    omg w/e, apple. but i know macs cant get viruses, and im saying it prolly eventually will, especially if every sees how much windows sucks and goes with a mac, then everyone will try to hack the mac. nobody's trying that hard to hack it right now because they have window's computers to hack:)

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Is the mac so safe now?

User Info Menu

Common Sense:
    Everything is hackable. Period.
    If it has a line of code, and the hacker is determined and finds an exploit, its possible.

Mac will be hacked.

People are doing the same they did with the PSP
    They said PSP-3000 was impervious to hackers

They're saying Mac can't be hacked. Its only a matter of time...

(I was a victim of Trojans and worms, but that was because of f*cking norton, I was insecure, f*cked up my pc, yet, it still runs way better then a Mac will ever run. I think Macs are too expensive and just a waste. Not to mention half the stuff I have probaly won't work on a Mac (VIsta only!) but that's just my opinion )

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

well i think macs are better but still, they'll become hacked

Is the mac so safe now?

User Info Menu

well i think macs are better but still, they'll become hacked
    for gaming, pc's cant be beat
    but i love my mac, its good for casual work
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

yeah, macs are better for work. that's y we have them at school

Is the mac so safe now?

User Info Menu

yeah, macs are better for work. that's y we have them at school
    same here..
    but the ones at skool work like crap.
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

we have good macs, we have like 8 imacs and the rest are macbooks

Is the mac so safe now?

User Info Menu

you guys are fucking stupid, the mac can't get hacked. hacking means to make someething do what it normally can't. Since apple allows you to write programs for it and have it do anything it is already "hacked" AND THEY CAN NOT GET VIRUSES, NOT NOW, NOT EVER. Why one might ask.. because osx is at the core UNIX, which can not get viruses, NOT NOW NOT EVER. IF you are wondering why refer to my above posts, which explains it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast