User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP-GO Video And Pics Leaked

PSP-GO Video And Pics Leaked

User Info Menu

Re: PSP-GO Video And Pics Leaked

Holding that must feel FUCKIN' HORRIBLE! I just might think about considering if I should feel like getting that if they had a UMD drive addon for it and also cause the 16 gb memory. Maybe if someone ever hacks it we can still play are downloaded games :\
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

User Info Menu

Looks Hard To Control.

User Info Menu

Re: PSP-GO Leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    does the psp slide :0?
    well if you look real close at the pics i would say no.

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

touch screen would be better, along with 2 joysticks

User Info Menu

It looks like since your doing all the action on the bottom of the PSP, it looks like it would like slowly tilt down or something. Its looks terrible, 1 joystick? bootleg version of a sidekick, THEY NEED TOUCHSCREEN! I don't think they understand consumers wants...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    It looks like since your doing all the action on the bottom of the PSP, it looks like it would like slowly tilt down or something. Its looks terrible, 1 joystick? bootleg version of a sidekick, THEY NEED TOUCHSCREEN! I don't think they understand consumers wants...
    no, they do understand, they're just too damn lazy to rewrite their OS for a touchscreen

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Ya all fools this is the work of photoshop this been out since the first psp this was supposely the psp-2000 then as the 2000 version came out they changed it saying it will be the new psp-3000 any pics u find on stupid sites like google are not real unless released by sony. these werent even released by them cuz they never created it. stop believing everything you see!!!! you can send that to sony and they even tell you not their model. You think they'll ever create a psp tht ugly and complicated think again.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC View Post
    Ya all fools this is the work of photoshop this been out since the first psp this was supposely the psp-2000 then as the 2000 version came out they changed it saying it will be the new psp-3000 any pics u find on stupid sites like google are not real unless released by sony. these werent even released by them cuz they never created it. stop believing everything you see!!!! you can send that to sony and they even tell you not their model. You think they'll ever create a psp tht ugly and complicated think again.
    what the fuck are you talking about, this thing is real, haven't you seen E3, Sony announced this themselves

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC View Post
    Are you stupid or are you just drunk? There is news ALL OVER THE INTERNET showing VIDEO of the Sony CEO holding the PSP and using it. THEN it was put out for the PUBLIC to try at E3....

Anyways... I saw a review from someone who actually was at the E3 and who actually used it in person and he said that it actually was comfortable to hold and easy to use the analog stick, which sounds good to me. I probably will be buying this PSP.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Are you stupid or are you just drunk? There is news ALL OVER THE INTERNET showing VIDEO of the Sony CEO holding the PSP and using it. THEN it was put out for the PUBLIC to try at E3....

Anyways... I saw a review from someone who actually was at the E3 and who actually used it in person and he said that it actually was comfortable to hold and easy to use the analog stick, which sounds good to me. I probably will be buying this PSP.
    Ya.. I think we will just get use to it.. but i dont really like the design.. i think i could have designed it better, but they would make it
    Working On A Sig..

Rep+ If I Helped

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast