User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP-GO Video And Pics Leaked

PSP-GO Video And Pics Leaked

User Info Menu

That video right there contains Sony's future in handheld gaming. The leaked video shows a PSP Go playing LittleBigPlanet. It looks to feature a Sliding system and and we were told it has a 16GB internal hard drive. It is on track to release in Fall, where it will not replace the PSP-3000 but be on the shelves with it.

Quote from Engadet
    Quote:
    Look up there, folks. That's the future of Sony's hopes and dreams in the handheld gaming sector. With just hours to go before the company's official E3 2009 press event, it looks like the pieces are all coming together. First a UMD-less game release, then a highly credible mole giving the PSP Go a name, and now -- live action shots. The images here were sourced from an obviously slipped June 2009 Qore video, and aside from giving us a look at the slider-based system, we're also told that it'll tout 16GB of internal memory, built-in Bluetooth and an undisclosed memory slot. If all goes well, it'll ship this Fall for a price to be determined, and it's actually not slated to replace the PSP-3000, as both of 'em will attempt to live on store shelves harmoniously... at least for awhile. Oh, and don't worry -- we'll be on hand in LA to bring you all the impressions we can muster early next week.
    Source:Engadet

UPDATED!!!:

That video above contains leaked footage of Sony's future handheld, the PSP Go. The image here was taken from a slipped June 2009 Qore video from a member over at the PlayStation forums. As you can see, there is a new slider-based system. We are also told that the new PSP Go will boast 16GB of internal memory, built-in Bluetooth, and a memory stick micro slot. With a price yet to be determined, Sony is planning on releasing it in the Fall. Speculation suggests that the PSP-Go will not replace the PSP-3000 but be on the shelves along side it! We will keep you updated as more information is available. What do you guys think?!

Quote:
    Features according to the video from John Koller himself:

- 3.8 inch screen
    - 43% lighter than the PSP-3000
    - 16GB of internal flash memory
    - Bluetooth Support
    - Memory stick micro slot for extra memory
    - All digital content (everything will be downloaded to the flash drive and current UMD games will be able to be downloaded from the PlayStation store right from your PSP Go)
    More pictures available after the break.

[IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-13.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-15.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-16.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-17.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-18.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-19.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-20.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-21.jpg[/IMG]

COMING THIS FALL!!

[IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-22.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-23.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///I:/Users/Rakesh/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-24.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by †vVanTeD..†; 05-31-2009 at 10:59 AM.
    Working On A Sig..

Rep+ If I Helped

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Re: PSP-GO Leaked

Nice :) mazing
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

User Info Menu

does the psp slide :0?

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

yea lol its like a side kick psps :)

User Info Menu

u kno it looks great but dont u all think this is another way to fight hackers. i mean theres no reason to make that when u have 3 diffrent versions out for the first one
    pLEASE DONT SHOUT THE MESSENGER

AND REP ME IF I HELPED or DONATE JUST 50 VBUCKS IF U LIKE MY SONG: Space Curise Of The Cosmos http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/4/...e%20Cosmos.mp3 FOR 300 VBUCKS I CAN MAKE A SONG FOR YOU ( go to my profile for more detail )

User Info Menu

It looks great but now its going to be twice as hard to find a used or new PSP-1000. I"ll just us it for messaging I gess. lol
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Looks like a sidekick.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

Its A Slide... But Sony Failed Cuz It Looks Ugly And Its NOt Touch =P
    Working On A Sig..

Rep+ If I Helped

User Info Menu

Re: PSP-GO Video And Pics Leaked

Changed to Title...you're welcome.

EDIT: Only 1 fucking Joystick...They still haven't learned yet have they?
    Last edited by H0LY.J3SUS; 05-30-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Re: PSP-GO Video And Pics Leaked

nice 2 see u organized better

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast