User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My E3 review

My E3 review

User Info Menu

Re: My E3 review

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I think you are mistaken. It says right on the PS3 box Playstation Exclusive, so they can't just go and put it on another system.... Also, the 360 can't handle MGS4 (And I mean this seriously, it can't handle the game...) If they were to put it on the 360 it would take up several discs.... About the project natal though... am I the only person feeling that the 360 will be raped with minigames if it comes out? I mean... how are you going to play a shooting game with it? That would be impossible.... The games that they showed were these small games, no shooters, basically because it would be too hard to make. One last thing... where are your Sony and Nintendo news?????
    He put it in the 360 section so he only did 360 review.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

My E3 review

User Info Menu

damn,theres a new racing game i want,you can blow up the course and shit like that,but i forgot the name >.>

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I think you are mistaken. It says right on the PS3 box Playstation Exclusive, so they can't just go and put it on another system.... Also, the 360 can't handle MGS4 (And I mean this seriously, it can't handle the game...) If they were to put it on the 360 it would take up several discs.... About the project natal though... am I the only person feeling that the 360 will be raped with minigames if it comes out? I mean... how are you going to play a shooting game with it? That would be impossible.... The games that they showed were these small games, no shooters, basically because it would be too hard to make. One last thing... where are your Sony and Nintendo news?????
    I did a DS and Wii review as for Sony if you didn't know I have a history with Sony... as for MGS4 Kojima designed for 360 and PS3 but Sony flashed some serious green and kept him from producing it, that contract has expired so he can now produce it. It would fit on one disc, and yes Natal will most likely be overwhelmed with minigames but no one will care because people will buy it to show off and then deny it because of the afore mentioned minigames. Run and duck, fire and repeat that's how shooters would work. Also if you listened to the conference they sent Dev. kits to all of Microsoft's partner companies, it will take some time but most games might incorporate them.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

My E3 review

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    He put it in the 360 section so he only did 360 review.
    Yea, I noticed on the way to this thread xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12