User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My E3 review

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

My E3 review

My 360 roundup

Hardware
    Motion TV… It knows your face and voice and body! Full 3d movement, no controller at all
    Motion board for the new Tony Halk games is cool
    Last FM access on live for Gold members free
    Sky TV partnership= live TV British TV for now
    Zune video updates, major for movie fans
    Live party connect with friends for music, movies, and TV
    Partnership with Facebook and Twitter this Fall
    Milo- interactive boy, project by Lionshead, its creepy… he interacts with you… real responses and facial recognition

Main games
    Halo ODST- play as several ODST’s, Halo 1 pistol, silenced weapons, 9-22-09 pre order for invite to Reach’s multiplayer beta
    Halo Reach- Fall 2010, read the books for back-story on that
    Metal Gear Solid Rising- a solely Ridan based game
    Metal Gear Solid 4- confirmed
    Beetles rockband- 9-9-09
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2- epic, they showed a snow level complete with rock climbing and a snowmobile chase 11-10-09
    Splinter Cell Convictions- brutal, but will maintain a certain elegance in control… as you smash people into walls
    Crackdown 2- no solid info
    Left 4 Dead 2- new cast, melee weapons
    Brutal Legend- awesome and voiced by several metal legends, comes out in October
    Mass Effect 2- chilling new trailer and the unfortunate abandoning of the Normandy= a terrible game play revolution that will most likely cause most of us to really care for the fate of the characters.
    Assassins Creed 2- I don’t need to tell u it’s good now with ninja sleeve launchers
    Dragon Age Origins- 10-20-09 brutal RPG, it looks good… I’ll need more info on this one
    The Saboteur- u kill Germans, stealth done right
    APB- online multiplayer involving two sides trying to gain power
    Bayonetta- DMC lite with attacks that strip your character, yes naked witch chick… I love this game
    Dante’s Inferno- not to be confused with the classical literature, is about one man falling into the depts. of Hell for his wife, a brutal game indeed

Arcade games
    Shadow Complex- Epic’s new game/pet project looks interesting
    Sega classics- Sonic 2 and 3, Gunstar Heros, Alterbeast, Phantasy Star
    Joyride- personal fav, it will be free and support sharing of tracks uses Avatars

DLC’s
    2 new map packs for COD4
    Beetles rockband DLC packs go to Doctor’s without boarders charity

will add more as news is added
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 06-01-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: after EA and Ubi confrence

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

My E3 review

User Info Menu

Re: My E3 review

I've gotta admit, that new microshit motion thing looks really cool, but remember, microshit makes it, so chances are it will be shit for a little while until they fix it

My E3 review

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrigal View Post
    Metal Gear Solid 4- confirmed
    Wait are you serious? Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to 360? OMGROXORZ!

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    I've gotta admit, that new microshit motion thing looks really cool, but remember, microshit makes it, so chances are it will be shit for a little while until they fix it
    Leave your Sony Playshit 3 Fanboy crap at home. I haven't had any problems out of Microsoft, though I must admit I use to have the same opinion as you until I bought a 360 instead of a PS3. You know why I didn't buy a PS3? I looked at my PSP and my PS2 and noticed all the hackers and said "Fuck that". At least Microsoft does stuff to stop hackers.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    "Fuck that". At least Microsoft does stuff to stop hackers.
    Lol, I think Microsoft has better software but Sony has better hardware. I can't believe some of the new games that are coming out! Mass Effect 2, Crackdown 2. Do they have the trailers up for these games on youtube yet? Like the Modern Warfare 2 gameplay?

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

G4's site has evrything so far on it, it will most likey be on youtube by now

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

My E3 review

User Info Menu

G4 good

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I looked (really hard) for the MGS4 for the Xbox 360 but I could not find it. I also tried to recollect seeing it on E3 and I can't remember it. Can you send me a link or a video of it, if you know of one?

My E3 review

User Info Menu

oooh weit you guys se the new splintercell gameeeeeee
    was awesome

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I looked (really hard) for the MGS4 for the Xbox 360 but I could not find it. I also tried to recollect seeing it on E3 and I can't remember it. Can you send me a link or a video of it, if you know of one?
    Kojima announced it but only showed a trailer for MGS Rising.

My E3 review

User Info Menu

I think you are mistaken. It says right on the PS3 box Playstation Exclusive, so they can't just go and put it on another system.... Also, the 360 can't handle MGS4 (And I mean this seriously, it can't handle the game...) If they were to put it on the 360 it would take up several discs.... About the project natal though... am I the only person feeling that the 360 will be raped with minigames if it comes out? I mean... how are you going to play a shooting game with it? That would be impossible.... The games that they showed were these small games, no shooters, basically because it would be too hard to make. One last thing... where are your Sony and Nintendo news?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast