Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News

President of Take-Two Interactive (Rockstar's parent company) Ben Feder has explained why Agent (announced at Sony's E3 2009 press conference) is a PlayStation 3 exclusive title.
According to RockStar, at this phase when you are trying to launch a new franchise, exclusivity can help you launch it. Through going exclusive, you also get more first party support.
To quote: "At this phase in the cycle, when you're trying to launch a new franchise, exclusivity can really help you launch the franchise.
It can give you the kind of platform that you need to start exclusive, start in the right kind of way with the right kind of partner. Exclusivity does work", Feder went on.
Agent is being overseen by the Housers, founding fathers of Rockstar. Development is being handled by Rockstar North, the studio behind GTA IV.
Going on to big up the PS3 Feder, apparently unphased by the console's lagging sales, said, "I have a lot of confidence in Sony. I have a lot of confidence in their ability to lead the market, as they always have.
Their console is a terrific platform to be developing for, and Agent is a great testament as to our belief in what that platform can do, and what they can do with us as part of a partnership."
My Source: http://www.ps3news.com