User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Go a Rip Off

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

PSP Go a Rip Off

In my opinion I already thought it was a rip off. No UMD drive I mean wtf? I understand they want something strictly for downloadable content, but what about those people who have hard copies of the game? Now they would have to buy the games they have come to love... AGAIN. Anyway, as said Michael Pachter, it turns out the rip off may actually be one considering Sony is charging more for their PSP Go than the PSP 3000 even though making UMD drives is more EXPENSIVE than putting 16 GB of flash memory in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Pachter
    The US$ 169 PSP-3000 is a profitable device. They make money, so it costs less than that. The disc assembly for a UMD costs more than 16 gigs of flash does. So this new device doesn't cost them as much to make as the PSP-3000 and they jack the price up US$ 80... They're ripping off the consumer… They're making a lot more money on the PSP Go than they’re making on the PSP-3000.
    Bonus Round Video Game, Ep: 305 Part 1: Post E3 Sony | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Go a Rip Off

well they dont have to buy their games over again because sony offers a transfer system to allow already bought umds on the psp go,but yea i agree with you it is somewhat of a ripoff

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

its isnt really gonna b that much they said its only gonna b 250$ yes thats alot but only 50$ more then a regular psp

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK_HACK3R View Post
    its isnt really gonna b that much they said its only gonna b 250$ yes thats alot but only 50$ more then a regular psp
    You dear sir fail at math.

$249
    $169
    -__
    $80

There's a $30 difference in your price good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by purpy View Post
    well they dont have to buy their games over again because sony offers a transfer system to allow already bought umds on the psp go,but yea i agree with you it is somewhat of a ripoff
    O that is cool. Probably will be done through the new Media manager, which will probably be hacked so that game backups could be ran through as a legit UMD and therefor putting your backups on the PSP Go. Lol.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    You dear sir fail at math.

$249
    $169
    -__
    $80

There's a $30 difference in your price good sir.

O that is cool. Probably will be done through the new Media manager, which will probably be hacked so that game backups could be ran through as a legit UMD and therefor putting your backups on the PSP Go. Lol.
    WTF where live there 200$

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK_HACK3R View Post
    WTF where live there 200$
    They aren't even out yet...

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    They aren't even out yet...
    he's talking about the bundles. And I like the PSP Go, the umd drive was a pain in my ass, now it's nicer to have my games more like cfw, on the device itself and have many games. Besides, now developers don't have to have a 1.8GB size constraint, so games will be much better!

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

I just looked at the PSP.go its kind of cool looking i somewhat like the slide up screen idea but I would definately prefer the original over the go.

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

i still have a psp 1000
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

PSP Go a Rip Off

User Info Menu

after a year goes buy i'll probly get it, not for Sony's shitty ass games just for everything else

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast