User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which do you like best?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • PSP.Go

8 34.78%
  • PSP 3000

6 26.09%
  • PSP 2000

13 56.52%
  • PSP 1000

7 30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP.Go or PSP original?

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

Cool PSP.Go or PSP original?

Which do you like better check the go out here:
    http://www.us.playstation.com/PSP/Systems/pspgo.html

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

Re: PSP.Go or PSP original?

between 1000 and go, 1000.
    between 1000 and 2000, 2000.
    Until full CFW on 3000, F the 3000.

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

PSP Go FTW

the price may be absolutely ridiculous but its portability is better, its lighter, better screen resolution, built in 16 gig hard drive, runs faster and more smooth, plus is has a nice sexy slide up screen

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    PSP Go FTW

the price may be absolutely ridiculous but its portability is better, its lighter, better screen resolution, built in 16 gig hard drive, runs faster and more smooth, plus is has a nice sexy slide up screen
    Truth. I love it, it's SOO sexy, I LOVE bluetooth, Sliding screen is AMAZING, etc, etc. I am going to buy one after I get a laptop.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Sorry 2000 ruled until the Battery was changed so you couldn't hack them but they are better. Lighter. smaller. And I think it has better resolution then 1000. PSP go I have no clue. psp3000 still not hackable= SUCKS!!!

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

I love my phat ass 1000 but my 3000 is lighter and has a mic built in... plus twice the ram. 1000 is built better than the newer 3 psp's, but the newer ones are lighter and theoretically faster (can anyone tell the difference?).

I side w/ that bitchy critic for the most part. The Go! is cheaper to make than the current PSP's yet 80$ more or so. It's kind of fucking over the users to build something cheaper and sell it for more.. but it is a new design. Personally i think i's fugly and can't see it going far... the only plus is the 16gb of obm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    Sorry 2000 ruled until the Battery was changed so you couldn't hack them but they are better. Lighter. smaller. And I think it has better resolution then 1000. PSP go I have no clue. psp3000 still not hackable= SUCKS!!!
    3000 can run homebrew and load cfw's (not perma state yet). If i'm not mistaken the 2000 has the same (or basically the same) screen as the 1000, the 3000 comes with a better screen.
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVenom View Post
    I love my phat ass 1000 but my 3000 is lighter and has a mic built in... plus twice the ram. 1000 is built better than the newer 3 psp's, but the newer ones are lighter and theoretically faster (can anyone tell the difference?).

I side w/ that bitchy critic for the most part. The Go! is cheaper to make than the current PSP's yet 80$ more or so. It's kind of fucking over the users to build something cheaper and sell it for more.. but it is a new design. Personally i think i's fugly and can't see it going far... the only plus is the 16gb of obm.

3000 can run homebrew and load cfw's (not perma state yet). If i'm not mistaken the 2000 has the same (or basically the same) screen as the 1000, the 3000 comes with a better screen.

the 2000 screen resolution is 10x better than the 1000 and the 3000 is better than the 2000 except for the shitty ass scan lines

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVenom View Post

lol that's why the 2000 is better right now if the 3000 was in perma state I'd go buy one but eh...

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

i own 1K and 2K

1K is built better 2K does have a better screen and I can notice it loads quicker because of the doubled ram

PSP.Go or PSP original?

User Info Menu

PSP GO = Fail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast