User Tag List

Thread: PSP In 09

PSP In 09

User Info Menu

PSP In 09

Allright with E3 now come and gone, Sony has brought in some interesting stuff onto the PSP. Mostly hardware and games. Here is some of the most upcoming and really anticipated realeases.

Metal Gear Solid is coming back onto the PSP and is set in the 1970's when Big Boss is just setting up Outer Heaven. I believe you will play as Solid Snake but it hasnt really been confirmed. It will come out in download and UMD form hopefully in the Summer of 2010.

Gran Turismo also comes to the PSP for the first time. It is slated to release on October 1st with the new PSP Go! though expect a possible holiday release. It will have 800 vehicle models and 30 tracks, and as expected, phenominal graphics.

Another game to have first come to the PSP is Little Big Planet Portable. There is no concrete release date on this one, but I am hoping it will come out summer 2010 or earlier. It will have all the features as the normal game, that includes level customization.

And after the failure on the DS Rockstar has taken Grand Theft Auto China Town Wars and is porting it onto the PSP with enchanced graphics and more missions. Expect it to be released this year.

Oh, yeah, lastly Konami announced at E3 that Resident Evil will be created for the PSP and will not be a ported expierence but built from the ground up.

That i believe caps off all the more anticipated releases at E3 (Im doing this from memory), another game that didnt create quite a hype was Star Wars- The Clone Wars. As it entails it will follow the animated series that was shown on Cartoon Network.

Also hardware wise, coming a little later than the PSP Go! Sony is planning to release software that will analyze songs and play them for you depending on your mood. Hopefully, it will come out as a firmware update or freely downloadable from the Playstation Store.

Again, I believe that is all that people had anticipated, then again I might have forgotten something, but oh well....
    Last edited by Fallintears; 07-25-2009 at 08:45 AM.