User Tag List

Thread: 6.00 Official Firmware Released!!

6.00 Official Firmware Released!!

User Info Menu

Exclamation 6.00 Official Firmware Released!!

As predicted today Sony released PSP Firmware 6.00 which now includes updates specific to the PSP Go which is set to be released in October. While I was looking around at exactly what’s new in Firmware 6.00 there is nothing too special too report. There are a few new theme colors and really that’s about it….No DivX support or anything like that. Time to flash back to Custom Firmware I think.
    PSP Firmware 6.00 changelog:

• PlayStation Store Games can now be grouped and displayed in folders based on their expire date under [GAME]
    • Importing of playlists from the Media GO! applications is now supported under Music
    • Under [Settings] > [Network Update] has been changed to [System Update]
    • The number of Colors that can be selected under [Settings] > [Theme Settings] has been increased
    • The PSP GO! system can now connect to the Internet via a Bluetooth modem such as a mobile phon
    • Revisions to strengthen security has been added. (Internet Browser)

2. Hopefully, Team M33 will come out with a 6.00m33... I think it's about time they updated the 5.00m33...

I for myself will keep an eye out for more info regarding this update.

***Be advised that on the sony website the latest patch they still have is 5.51 but they also have a post regarding the 6.00 firmware.***

I would include the updater but the file size is about 27mb in rar form.. Can only attach a maximum of 5mb...

Please don't be afraid to Rep +
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

User Info Menu

Re: 6.00 Official Firmware Released!!

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

lol when FTB3 came out and it required 6.00 updated all hacker u r screwed since no more m33 but gen might do it so....u still have a chance. LOL
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

User Info Menu

I thought that team m33 retired? And that the only ones that are left is OE and GEN(which GEN sucks dick)....

User Info Menu

I don't think they retired..

Dark_Alex said he won't be making any new firmwares until there's a major change in it.. That's why he's not making one for 6.00.. Nothing really major in it except for security patches and new theme colors..

But it sucks monkey balls as well coz most games coming out now require you to have at least 5.55 firmware..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +