User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6.00 MAC-BETA Custom Firmware!!

6.00 MAC-BETA Custom Firmware!!

User Info Menu

Re: 6.00 MAC-BETA Custom Firmware!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallintears View Post
    Agreed, they are just trying to get the glory after m33 retired....

You know Johnny you sould make your own CFW, we should called McKinney
    Nah too much work behind it, I already have tons of shit to do, and M33 didn't retire they just feel that not enough changes were made to 6.0 to actually make a CFW.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

You guys will get kicked i the ass when this is released lol :D

User Info Menu

This is taken from the channel of the posters of this video:
    THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS! WE WILL BE ACCEPTING BETA TESTERS ONCE WE HAVE A DECENT BUILD UP!

As for the sceptics, heres a FAQ for you.

1: 6.00 Changed Network Update to Sytem Update, you guys are obviously fake!!

Answer: As anyone with a brain cell could tell, we were using a custom theme. The Games tab got changed to Homebrew/ISO's, and the TV tab got changed to EMU's. It does not matter that it says Network Update, we could have easily changed it to say anything else.

2: YOUR THUMB IS COVORING THE SCREEN! N00BS!

This was an honest mistake and we will make a new video TODAy (September 12th) adressing this.

3: Play Motorstorm! Play G.I Joe! Then we'll believe you!

We'll be honest. We cannot play those games. AS OF YET! KEYWORD IS YET! The drivers are extreamly messed up, we are even having trouble playing games such as FFTactics, let Motorstorm or Disgea. We are working on this around the clock, and will adress it in a video today.

4: Is this compatable with PSP 3000?

Not yet. We don't own a PSP 3000 so we haven't been able to test it out.

5: OPEN THE GAME MENU!

We have glitches up the ass. It freezes when we try, but we are working on it.

Thank you for your paitence, and skeptics beware.
    And here is a link to there channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PSP600HAX
    Last edited by xXDubstepXx; 09-14-2009 at 05:58 PM.

User Info Menu

By the way it's going, this firmware looks like a FAKE....

So far they haven't produced any new videos or updates or anything at all... It's kinda disappointing and frustrating as well...

Anyway, let's just hope team GEN releases one pretty soon since they got 6.00 OFW decrypted already..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    By the way it's going, this firmware looks like a FAKE....

So far they haven't produced any new videos or updates or anything at all... It's kinda disappointing and frustrating as well...

Anyway, let's just hope team GEN releases one pretty soon since they got 6.00 OFW decrypted already..

It dosnt matter, GEN is retarded.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fallintears View Post
    It dosnt matter, GEN is retarded.....

Lolz..

Who knows, maybe they can get this pretty good. Less buggy, more stable, same features as the OFW..

It's sad that team M33 is not doing this one but whatever, i'll stick with the one who does.. :p

----Added 17/9/2009 at 4:29 AM----
    Oops! Looks like i spoke to soon... Here's another video update from them showing the "System Update" instead of Network Update and the 2 choices on how to update your PSP..

Watch and comment on this on what do you guys think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svhi2...filepage#t=193
    Last edited by .gHoSt.CakEs.; 09-17-2009 at 07:29 AM.

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

He i use version 6.10 any cfw release yet????????????????????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    Lolz..

Who knows, maybe they can get this pretty good. Less buggy, more stable, same features as the OFW..

It's sad that team M33 is not doing this one but whatever, i'll stick with the one who does.. :p

----Added 17/9/2009 at 4:29 AM----
    Oops! Looks like i spoke to soon... Here's another video update from them showing the "System Update" instead of Network Update and the 2 choices on how to update your PSP..

Watch and comment on this on what do you guys think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svhi2...filepage#t=193
    Why does everyone say GEN has bugs... I haven't noticed nearly as many as DAX gets. I mean he has 5.00 M33-6... That's SIX revisions. Don't get me wrong though, I'd take 5.50 M33 over 5.50 GEN ANY day. It's just all you guys keep bitching over so many bugs when Gen has only released like 4 updates, and this upcoming update doesn't fix any bugs, it just has a new feature which allows you to play 5.55 and 6.0 games.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-gen-c-t21499/

That video is a fake FreePlay proved it was fake and now that he did Team MAC on Crack finally gave in and said that video was fake saying the new video isn't even though FreePlay proved it was fake as well. So... Yea Team MAC is fake. Get over it and go get 5.50 GEN-C when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by cultmystic View Post
    He i use version 6.10 any cfw release yet????????????????????
    Doesn't matter. Since your using 6.10 you can't use CFW unless you downgrade.
    http://repair.consolediscussions.com/

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12