User Tag List

Thread: PSP Firmware 6.00 Full Decryption!

PSP Firmware 6.00 Full Decryption!

User Info Menu

PSPGen has cracked the encryption keys and decrypted EVERY file of the 6.00 firmware update! Unfortunately (hopefully it is a flawed google translation)

Note that Dark_Alex said he was not working on 6.00 M33 and that for the moment, no public 6.00 GEN is still expected.

But..on to the article

The firmware 6.00 will not put up a big resistance and this will enable us to review the differences between the old and the new firmware generation. (see the New Hidden 6.00).since the advance is certain and the firmware is now fully decrypted and it helps to push further research on it.

The differences between the KD folder of 5.50 and that of 6.00:

The PRX system directory that you all been updated and here too there is a change.
    Note the appearance of PRX following: codec_01g.prx, codec_02g.prx, codepage.prx, libgameupdate.prx, libmp4.prx, mlnbridge_msapp.prx, mp4msv.prx, np_campaign.prx, power_01g.prx, power_02g.prx, umdcache. prx, usb1seg.prx, usbdmb.prx) and disappearance of others codec.prx, idmanager.prx, impose.prx, power.prx, umdcache_02g.prx, usb1seg_02g.prx

The first stage of the discovery of 6.00 has therefore been reached and our team of developers fetishes will therefore continue its investigations to try to bring us more information about this topic. Note that Dark_Alex said he was not working on 6.00 M33 and that for the moment, no public 6.00 GEN is still expected.
    Translated Source

im just posting this bcuz of the so called 6.00mac-b or whatever(which i think is really fake)

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Firmware 6.00 Full Decryption!

The link dosnt work... But this is good news, and i hope to god that GEN wont release a new firm update... They fucked up 5.5 so i lost all trust in them

User Info Menu

lol @ Fallintears...

But i guess you don't really have a choice if team GEN comes out with 6.00 GEN if you wanna keep playing the new games on your hacked PSP.. Not unless of course you buy them and update to 6.00 OFW...

----Added 14/9/2009 at 4:15 AM----
    Well, it's just been confirmed that Gran Turismo for PSP is going to require 6.00 OFW for it to be able to play...

So i guess 6.00 CFW should be done as well, regardless if it's GEN or MACK if they are real..

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    lol @ Fallintears...
    Hey thats not nice.....

Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    But i guess you don't really have a choice if team GEN comes out with 6.00 GEN if you wanna keep playing the new games on your hacked PSP.. Not unless of course you buy them and update to 6.00 OFW...
    Which is not going to happen... So....