User Tag List

Thread: 6.00 MAC Fake!

6.00 MAC Fake!

User Info Menu

6.00 MAC Fake!

YouTube - Team Mack's 6.00 CFW *DEBUNKED*

Some of us suspected, some of us knew, but FreePlay proved, unlike what Team MAC tried to do... Hmm that remedy is pretty catchy lol.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

6.00 MAC Fake!

User Info Menu

Re: 6.00 MAC Fake!

Have you seen their new video posted?? It looks pretty convincing to me..

I'll probably gonna give these guys a chance and a little more time to do it.

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

im not gonna get my hopes up on team mac but if it turns out to be real than some people mite feel like a jackass.

6.00 MAC Fake!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    Have you seen their new video posted?? It looks pretty convincing to me..

I'll probably gonna give these guys a chance and a little more time to do it.
    The video above shows all the fake aspects of it. Everything they showed in the video anyone could easily do. Hex editing, firmware spoofing, and RCO editing.

Quote Originally Posted by mexjoker95 View Post
    im not gonna get my hopes up on team mac but if it turns out to be real than some people mite feel like a jackass.
    Well if it does then the joke is on all of us that didn't believe, but if it isn't real... Well again the joke is still on us, because we have no 6.00 CFW lol.

This happens every time a new firmware is released/decrypted. Someone pretends they made a CFW and then everyone goes crazy.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    The video above shows all the fake aspects of it. Everything they showed in the video anyone could easily do. Hex editing, firmware spoofing, and RCO editing.

Well if it does then the joke is on all of us that didn't believe, but if it isn't real... Well again the joke is still on us, because we have no 6.00 CFW lol.

This happens every time a new firmware is released/decrypted. Someone pretends they made a CFW and then everyone goes crazy.
    true but we`ll just have to wait and see how it turns out

6.00 MAC Fake!

User Info Menu

I guess you're right Johnny...

Maybe i'll just sit it out and wait what happens.. Or hopefully, team GEN will release one since they have it decrypted already..

6.00 MAC Fake!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    I guess you're right Johnny...

Maybe i'll just sit it out and wait what happens.. Or hopefully, team GEN will release one since they have it decrypted already..
    I think Google Translate failed us, cause it said that GEN did not have plans for 6.0 CFW, but it was phrased weird? Anyway after they posted that they said they decrypted 6.0 lol. So they must be planning on doing something. Hopefully. I like GEN's firmware, though I prefer DAX.

6.00 MAC Fake!

User Info Menu

For sure, I prefer M33 also but i kinda gave up on that since they made it pretty clear that they arent gonna make one..

I can update to 5.50 GEN-B but i dont see any point or reason for me to do so at the moment..

P.S. I know im missing my apostrophes but this stupid computer keeps popping up the quick find bar everytime i press the apostrophe key..

LEVI'S

User Info Menu

fake crap