User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Go Save State

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

PSP Go Save State

GameSpot Video: PSP Go Video Unboxing

Looks like Sony is up to their Homebrew stealing ideas again. This one is taken right from the man himself, DAX. PSP save state was released by DAX as a PRX for the PSP Slim to allow you to save your spot in a game no matter where you are. Now it looks like Sony took this concept and added their own way of things to the idea.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Go Save State

Fuck Sony... they are just trying to ride on our success.... We need to copyright our homebrew so Sony wont steal hard work....

And i wish they will just live with us hackers around and start making the PSP better
    Last edited by Fallintears; 09-19-2009 at 07:50 AM.

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fallintears View Post
    Fuck Sony... they are just trying to ride on our success.... We need to copyright our homebrew so Sony wont steal hard work....

And i wish they will just live with us hackers around and start making the PSP better
    Even if we did copyright something, Sony would find a loop hole thanks to their over paid lawyers, and then just steal our shit again.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

i dont like it.
    it doesnt look as good.
    i mean no UMD thats stupid

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fallintears View Post

Do you realize how dumb that sounds? Hacking your PSP is illegal (dont say it isn't, because you haven't read the whole user agreement then). You say "Fuck Sony"...ummm last time I checked their the ones making PSPs. Without a PSP, your "homebrew" scene would be nonexistent. And why the hell would you EVER think they'd leave "hackers" alone? They download ISO's and don't pay for games. I'm pretty sure I would STEAL idea's from 3rd parties, if they're STEALING games. If you've ever stolen a game for the PSP, you're no better than what you're making Sony out to be.

Another thing, this is a good thing. A GREAT thing. Not everyone has a hacked PSP, and this is an awesome feature. @Johnny: Where do you think apple got the idea of an app store? Third party developers were originally on Cydia.

Sry about long post. Just had to get that off my chest.

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Do you realize how dumb that sounds? Hacking your PSP is illegal (dont say it isn't, because you haven't read the whole user agreement then). You say "Fuck Sony"...ummm last time I checked their the ones making PSPs. Without a PSP, your "homebrew" scene would be nonexistent. And why the hell would you EVER think they'd leave "hackers" alone? They download ISO's and don't pay for games. I'm pretty sure I would STEAL idea's from 3rd parties, if they're STEALING games. If you've ever stolen a game for the PSP, you're no better than what you're making Sony out to be.

Another thing, this is a good thing. A GREAT thing. Not everyone has a hacked PSP, and this is an awesome feature. @Johnny: Where do you think apple got the idea of an app store? Third party developers were originally on Cydia.

Zing!

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

they never said anything about the bluetooth that was suppose to b in the pspgo....

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

I <33 sony... only cuz they made the psp. Us hackers just finished the job xD

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post

How did Cydia exist without an App store lol? The app store came first. Which came first the chicken or the egg?

PSP Go Save State

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    How did Cydia exist without an App store lol? The app store came first. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
    I think cydia came out first. But I know Installer came wayyy before the app store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast