User Tag List

Thread: PSP Go Released

PSP Go Released

User Info Menu

PSP Go Released

Operation Sony PSP No Go has been put into effect as of October 1st 2009. Will the Operation receive an Epic Failure or will it live up to Sony's expectations?

They must have high expectations, because they already ported over 150+ UMD games to PSN, among other things:

• PlayStation Network exclusives such as PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe (available today), Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake and LocoRoco 2: Midnight Carnival
    • Bite-sized “minis,” such as Tetris and Fieldrunners, ideal for quick gameplay sessions on-the-go
    • More than 60 PS one Classics titles including Final Fantasy 7 and Metal Gear Solid
    • More than 2,300 movies and 13,000 TV shows from major studios and content partners

So far the PSP Go is compatible with the following:

• Memory Stick Micro M2 – Amp up your memory capacity and save even more games, videos, music and photos
    • Cradle – Dock your PSPgo system to charge it, sync content with your PC or use video-out to view on a big screen
    • Carrying Case – Store and protect your PSPgo system with stylish, durable carrying cases
    • Screen Protective Film – Save the ultra-crisp LCD screen from surface scratches
    • In-ear Headset – Listen to games, movies, and music with this premium quality headset
    • Use with DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller and Bluetooth Headset – Use PSPgo with these PS3 peripherals
    • AV Cables – Enjoy games and videos stored on your 16GB flash memory on the big screen
    • AC Adaptor and Car Adaptor – Charge your PSPgo at home or in the car

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSP Go Released

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Go Released

Well....i did expect a little more from it in terms of features but i guess the whole ps3 controller thing is quite cool =]

Nice post johnny! =D
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

PSP Go Released

User Info Menu

I guess i'd like one.. But i'm in no rush in getting one especially with the hefty tag price it comes with..

Maybe i'll wait a little while when the price goes down.. Who knows, maybe by then there's a CFW for it already.. Now if they came out with a CFW for it now, then maybe i'll get one now as well.. :p

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

PSP Go Released

User Info Menu

OMg I know I was at the Target here in Texas and I saw it :D

PSP Go Released

User Info Menu

Eh, i was saving up for one..but decided to buy a 3rd 360 instead, for half the price.

PSP Go Released

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    Eh, i was saving up for one..but decided to buy a 3rd 360 instead, for half the price.
    Don't you already have an iPod Touch?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.