User Tag List

Thread: PSP Update 6.10 Released

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

PSP Update 6.10 Released

Sony has release 6.10 Firmware which has a few new features one of which caught my eye. It's called SensMe. Here's a list of all the features:

• SensMe channels is a new music application for PSP that uses Sony’s proprietary 12 Tone Analysis technology to evaluate music tracks that have been imported from Media Go application on your PC to your PSP. The application automatically categorizes the tracks into 12 channels such as “Relax” or “Newly Added”. Check out the walk-thru demo to see how it works.
    • In addition, PlayStation Store for the PSP and PSPgo via Media Go (v1.2) will be updated with a new look on Thursday, October 1. To access PlayStation Store, you need to download Media Go (or update Media Go if you already have it). Media Go is a free PC software application that allows you to easily organize and transfer music, photos and videos between your PC and PSP. It also allows you to access PlayStation Store and to purchase, backup and restore PSP games. Of course, you can always access PlayStation Store directly on the PSP and PSPgo by connecting to a wireless hot spot and simply logging in with your PlayStation Network ID. But for those of you who prefer to use a PC, you will see that downloading games, movies and TV shows for your PSP is easier than ever with the new PlayStation Store on Media Go. With this update, you’ll be able to export playlist onto the PSP. Go to us.playstation.com/psn/mediago to download Media Go and for more details.
    • Tethering. Another new feature is the ability to use a bluetooth mobile device, such as a mobile phone, as a modem to connect your PSP system to the internet. This means that when you’re not located close to a wifi spot you have another way to get on the internet via a bluetooth mobile device.

Check out a video of SenseMe:
    http://www.viddler.com/explore/sceab...os/604/126.943

Get SensMe on 5.50 GEN:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...50-gen-t21189/

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Update 6.10 Released

Jesus...they're poppin em out like babies. I kinda want to update from my 5.00...lol but I loves my cfw.

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scal24 View Post
    Jesus...they're poppin em out like babies. I kinda want to update from my 5.00...lol but I loves my cfw.
    Yea. I almost got SensMe to work on 5.50. More info on that HERE:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...50-gen-t21189/

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scal24 View Post
    That made me laugh. They are just trying to nurture it.

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

any version cfw 6.10 mm3 or something released yet??????????

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cultmystic View Post
    any version cfw 6.10 mm3 or something released yet??????????
    No M33 is not planning on releasing a 5.55, 6.00, or 6.10 firmware. Although GEN is updating their firmware to play 5.55 and 6.00 games.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-gen-c-t21499/

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    No M33 is not planning on releasing a 5.55, 6.00, or 6.10 firmware. Although GEN is updating their firmware to play 5.55 and 6.00 games.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-gen-c-t21499/
    What about cfw 6.10 when the version come?????

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cultmystic View Post
    What about cfw 6.10 when the version come?????
    the highest cfw you can get is 5.00 m33-6,dark alex said he wouldnt be making anymore sortly after releasing that

PSP Update 6.10 Released

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    the highest cfw you can get is 5.00 m33-6,dark alex said he wouldnt be making anymore sortly after releasing that
    That shit man.............actually i use version 6.10 now...