User Tag List

Thread: SensMe on 5.50 GEN

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

I found an exploit in Sony's method of installing SenseMe that allows it to be run on 5.50 CFW. I tried on 5.00, but it would freeze.

Note: This is a proof of concept, right now it doesn't fully work. It would work, but it seems that 6.10 OFW or CFW will be required, because once it is finished loading the program, it redirects back to the XMB. If anyone has any PSP programming experience let me know, maybe you could have a better grasp on what's going on, although I'm 99.9% sure that there's some things in the 6.10 Firmware that are called upon, that 5.50 doesn't have. If you don't believe me go ahead and download it.

Please don't post anywhere else. We don't need two versions of this floating around, one working, and one not. If you feel a need to post it somewhere, please link back.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u50qw6

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

Re: SensMe on 5.50 GEN

That's freaking awesome Johnny, maybe if you release it to the public or the other websites that focus on homebrew and anything related to PSP someone can figure it out..

Not unless we have untapped talent hidden within console discussions who can make it work..

Anyways, freaking cool and good job.

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .3.stars.n.a.sun. View Post
    That's freaking awesome Johnny, maybe if you release it to the public or the other websites that focus on homebrew and anything related to PSP someone can figure it out..

Not unless we have untapped talent hidden within console discussions who can make it work..

Anyways, freaking cool and good job.
    In my opinion, I believe if we had at least 6.00 CFW that it would work. Because not a lot has changed in 6.10 that would be needed by SensMe.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

It runs as a game?
    I thought it replaced the current music player or has a new icon on the XMB?
    oh well

EDIT:

When I run the application on my 5.00M33-6 CFW PSP It tells me I need at least fw 5.50 to run it.
    ?
    how you got it to run/freeze ?

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 5uperMario View Post
    It runs as a game?
    I thought it replaced the current music player or has a new icon on the XMB?
    oh well

EDIT:

When I run the application on my 5.00M33-6 CFW PSP It tells me I need at least fw 5.50 to run it.
    ?
    how you got it to run/freeze ?

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

No it's just like the Go Messenger was on the PSP. I believe it may have a icon that will attach to it, but that's not until you legit 6.10 CFW.

SensMe on 5.50 GEN

User Info Menu

nice thats cool shit lol
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER