User Tag List

Thread: Modern Warfare 2 ISO Leaked.

Modern Warfare 2 ISO Leaked.

User Info Menu

there is now a Modern Warfare 2 ISO available for download!!!

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare 2 ISO Leaked.

Holy Shit!!!
    Thanks!
    *Runs to Xbox360*

User Info Menu

So is this how everyone is playing it early lol. I think I will wait my two weeks.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

User Info Menu

if you play it early you'll be banned from XBL you probly saw IW Devs playing it

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deth Martyr View Post
    if you play it early you'll be banned from XBL you probly saw IW Devs playing it
    Play offline on a fake account. Then just delete the account and clear your cache. That's what I always do when a game comes out early. Least till the official release date.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Play offline on a fake account. Then just delete the account and clear your cache. That's what I always do when a game comes out early. Least till the official release date.
    i know, thats what i planned on doing until its release. i know all about the "dont play games before their release" thing

User Info Menu

My friend has had it for over a month, his uncle works for Microsoft or something and gets to play games before they come out, so he got it. I haven't seen it yet though.