User Tag List

Thread: Custom firmares 5.50gen-d3 and 503hen-c announced

LEVI'S

User Info Menu

Question Custom firmares 5.50gen-d3 and 503hen-c announced

Custom firmware 5 50GEN-D3 (PSP-1000 and PSP-2000v1 and v2) and 5 03GEN-C (PSP-3000 in Firmware 5.03) will soon be brought online. The program, a compatibility with UMD and NSP games.5 50GEN-D2 and 03HEN-5b firmware are now online since some time and they have demonstrated their stability.However, new games leaving and their anti-custom firmware protections are beginning to ask concerns people who buy their games because the UMD do more necessarily work in the State. It is also annoying to see these protections embêtent more players who buy their games than those who illegally download. Actually, in General, the ISO are patched or modified to pass on a firmware custom and therefore it only blocks people who buy their games. This has a tendency to require a non-pirate user who wants to continue to stay in custom firmware to take advantage of the underground to dive on the wrong side of the force in order to play his game, even if it purchased.
    What's new in these new versions:

These two options are already located and are fully functional.
    • Compatibility with from the NSP sold at the time of the online games/demos
      (Tekken 6, Gundam, etc.) -OK

• Compatibility with UMD sold at the time of the online games
      (Tekken 6, Gundam, etc.) -OKWhat's possible in these new versions?

These options are in development. We are trying to implement in the D3 but nothing is not yet certain on these various points.
      • The GB new support! Cam (the founie with Invizimals)-in process.
        This will allow to take advantage of invizimals andEye of Judgment. Adding this new camera compatibility will be sought as soon as we have received our copy.

• WIP 6.0 - nests support
        Yoshihiro is working on adding the 6.0 on 5 50GEN nests. This would make it possible to initiate SenseMe and Digital Comics. For the moment this possibility is in its infancy.
      • Network - in-progress update
        It will be possible to update custom Firmware via the internet.And release date?
        We decided to releaser 5 50GEN-D3 and 5 03GEN-C the15 December 2009. This should finalize all points that we have set ourselves.
    REP IF I HELP PLZ
    Last edited by kyo455; 12-02-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: rep

Custom firmares 5.50gen-d3 and 503hen-c announced

User Info Menu

Re: Custom firmares 5.50gen-d3 and 503hen-c announced

Pretty cool that they have GEN D3 cumming out now; Just 10 days from Christmas.

User Info Menu

It was said that the dark side of the force was stronger. :)

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

wow i cant wait to play gundam vs gundam next plus its uber cool

User Info Menu

i have 5.00 m33-6. do you guys think i should update to 5.50 gen D??
    my unit is PSP slim 2000.

what do you think??

._________.

User Info Menu

I wouldnt update until Gen f/w actually provides a feature that is unavailable on M33 f/w. All the d3 really is is an update to Yoshihiro's decryptor to make it compatible with the newest games. Most games can be downloaded pre-patched, and you can patch them yourself if necessary. Until Gen provides PSN access, theres no point updating from M33. Gen doesnt have MS speedup option, and is slightly less stable than M33.
    _____

User Info Menu

yea get gen d its good