User Tag List

Thread: PSP Exploit Found for All PSP Models; Works on FW 6.20 Too!

PSP Exploit Found for All PSP Models; Works on FW 6.20 Too!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greg of PSP-Hacks.com
    No videos, no files — just straight facts… My main man, pspjoke, with the assistance of n00b81, has stumbled upon a vulnerability and has fully exploited it. My word; I’ve tested it myself. A few other fortunate folk have as well.
    The facts: this save game user-mode hack works on firmware 6.20 and all PSP models, including the 3000 and the PSPgo. That said — it’s obviously a downloadable title. But I won’t go there… We’re under strict orders that we must honour and obey to keep the balance of power intact. Just know unsigned code is indeed running.
    Furthermore, an eLoader is planned; pspjoke is working on it. You can follow this thread for ongoing development and discussion surrounding said exploit.
    Good lookin’ out pspjoke, n00b81… Much respect.
    Source
    Last edited by CoDeX; 02-03-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Exploit Found for All PSP Models; Works on FW 6.20 Too!

user mode :(

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    user mode :(
    its better then nothing though.....

User Info Menu

This is great news!! Now I can make so much money hacking PSP GO's, wow I can't wait untill the exploit comes out!! But then again it kida sucks bcuz its an exploit and can be very hard to get, bcuz I read romours that if this exploit gets leaked SONY WILL PATCH IT all over PSN and then we will never get the exploit. And not to mention we have to buy the game anyways, so I will just stick with PSP 1001 then having to get the GO anyways. Unless they have the files it would be better, so I don't have to spened any money on it lol.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^