User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Patch for FTB3 online ?? Here's Why

No Patch for FTB3 online ?? Here's Why

User Info Menu

Re: No Patch for FTB3 online ?? Here's Why

Quote Originally Posted by raumulin View Post
    but don't release the codes to the public!!!
    so there will be few hackers
    I wouldn't worry, many have already denied the ftb3 codes to the public, I doubt they will be released for a while... hopefully...

+Rep

User Info Menu

WOW IM STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE HERE. i HAVE SO MANY OTHER GAMES AND SOFTWARE ON MY MEMORY STICK THAT FOR ME ITS NOT REALLY AN OPTION TO DROP MY CFW. I ALREADY BOUGHT THE GAME, I HAVE MY REDEEM CODE TO GET ONLINE BUT I WILL NOT TRY IT. hMMM WHAT IF I WAS TO USE A PSP WITH OFW TO DOWNLOAD THIS ONLINE UPDATE. COULD I THEN TRANSFER THIS UPDATE TO MY FTB3 FILES. WOULD THIS THEN GIVE ME THE PATCH I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR, TO INSTALL IN MY PSNABLER?. WELL ITS ALMOST 5 IN THE MORNING I CALL IT QUITS LET ME C IF I CAN GET MY HANDS ON A LEGIT PSP NOW. THIS PROBLEM IS GETTING ANNOYING.

User Info Menu

Alright, so I got rid of my CFW to play the game.

It prompts you to do so when you put in the game and attempt to play it, which is a given. However, all of the "rumors" about how it requires a code to get online are true; what happens is that it asks you to make a PSN account, and then to register the game to said PSN account via a one use network key found on the back of the game's instruction manual. Once you enter it you're in, simple as that. It seems almost virtually impossible to hack the US/Canada (I'm from Canada) versions because of this.

Regardless, if there ever is a way found out that allows me to play CFW, or if I ever get a new PSP, there's no doubt that I'll be digging out my Pandora to reupgrade my CFW lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D72 View Post
    Alright, so I got rid of my CFW to play the game.

It prompts you to do so when you put in the game and attempt to play it, which is a given. However, all of the "rumors" about how it requires a code to get online are true; what happens is that it asks you to make a PSN account, and then to register the game to said PSN account via a one use network key found on the back of the game's instruction manual. Once you enter it you're in, simple as that. It seems almost virtually impossible to hack the US/Canada (I'm from Canada) versions because of this.

Regardless, if there ever is a way found out that allows me to play CFW, or if I ever get a new PSP, there's no doubt that I'll be digging out my Pandora to reupgrade my CFW lol.
    WOW... looks like SONY really got us, but not for long, although its "virtually impossible" to decrypt the code, there is always a way to bypass it. The problem with hackers is that they always look at the problem in front of them, but they never look around it just like Dark_Alex, you need to think like a SEAL just like SOCOM, we need to flank that fucking code!!
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Battle4U View Post
    WOW... looks like SONY really got us, but not for long, although its "virtually impossible" to decrypt the code, there is always a way to bypass it. The problem with hackers is that they always look at the problem in front of them, but they never look around it just like Dark_Alex, you need to think like a SEAL just like SOCOM, we need to flank that fucking code!!
    lol nice little thing. But this reminds me of coding for the psp(Mips) When you code a code you don't look at that one line you look at all the lines around it.

DaT N!G9a!

User Info Menu

just play the wating game or updated with original game
    its me TOWELIE bytch Only Gangsta Admin Wit Pink. Others Wit Pink Are 9aY

ADD ME ON

360: iTs ToWeLiE

PSN: DaTz_ToWeLiE

User Info Menu

Haha! I already made all the codes... Well Not ALLL of them... I ported them =) I too cannot get online but the ones I can use offline all work such as Inf health, ammo, rapid, lockon, perfect shot. I made my Inf CE quicker then could port it! =) I also have the selective kill/suicide knife, lobby boot, revive and suicide self, OSK, all the wall codes... I practically ported all my damn DBs! I'm not so sure the online ones will work as I used a offline dump I made of my CSO.

The $20 is inevitable but once we pay we can just only use No35 codes from FTB2 ported to FTB3.

I also believe we are overlooking something here... F the cheat thing, lets use the Function copier! =)

P.S. Johnny said there are no U.S. ISO/CSOs but I have one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

The patch was just released today... well the .BIN file that is.

Also it was released with two other methods.

I wont post the patch due to maybe i need permissions but other than that im just saying its released

PS: You still need the code to register your PSN with the game...

User Info Menu

Google : "ftb3 patch" go to the dcemu link
    PSN: xXChrisMackleXx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123