User Tag List

Thread: The New Alienware M11x

The New Alienware M11x

User Info Menu

Lightbulb The New Alienware M11x

During CES this year Alienware announced a new addition to their hardcore gaming laptop family, the Alienware M11x:

Dell surprised many people with its announcement at CES that the next Alienware machine to join the company's hardcore gaming line-up would be a tiny 11-incher that had more in common with a netbook than a traditional gaming PC.

But despite its diminutive dimensions, the M11x we reviewed crammed rather a lot into its tiny chassis. It packs an Intel SU7300 Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB of RAM (upgradeable to 4 or 8 gb), a switchable 1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 335M graphics card which can be turned on and off at whim, an 11.6-inch TFT display running at 1366 x 768 resolution, and a 250GB hard drive.

There's a massive range of connectivity options, too - on the physical side, there's 3x USB ports, HDMI-out, a DisplayPort connector, Mini FireWire, VGA, card reader and even a slot for a SIM card. On the wireless side, there's 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and the aforementioned 3G if you've got a handy SIM card lying around.
    Says Pocket-lint.com's partial review of this laptop.

As for why I posted a thread about a new laptop is because i plan on this being my first gaming laptop or pc. For a starting price of $799 (but really worth it at $1K) its an amazing deal that packs 3 hours of wireless gaming or 8+ hours outside of gaming and is able to play nearly any game available today, most at their highest settings in 720p HD(ex: Mass Effect 2).

Be sure to check out the full review at:
    http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/45...etbook-preview

Or my review to be coming soon! (Or atleast till I find time to write one lol)
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

The New Alienware M11x

User Info Menu

Re: The New Alienware M11x

Alienware is similar to mac. Overpriced computers that look sexy.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

This doesn't even seem like a badass computer. I've seen better specs for Alienware.

The New Alienware M11x

User Info Menu

It has okay specs but is surely one sexy laptop!
    The game...

The New Alienware M11x

User Info Menu

The specs are making me want to gag for that price, $400 and your raging that thing.