User Tag List

Thread: Fils-Aime: Apple devices not viable gaming platforms

Official PSP Discussions Bot

User Info Menu

Fils-Aime: Apple devices not viable gaming platforms

Nothing fazes Reggie Fils-Aime. Motion control from the competition? He's not concerned. The iPad and Apple's other touch devices? Same thing. In his opinion, the game experiences on Apple devices don't even come close to what Nintendo

More...

TiGeR.Jatt...

User Info Menu

Re: Fils-Aime: Apple devices not viable gaming platforms

i think the ipad is waste of the money .... yes it has some special games that the app store doesn't have for the Itouch and Iphone but seriously. The ipad doesn't even have any usb ports and its apple's itouch laptop!!!! it's hard to look at the screen when your in light! It is to big for a phone and 2 retared for a laptop. If i was actually going to buy a laptop i would just spend that extra 800$ and buy my self a new vaio laptop (vaio best laptop in the world !!!!! i got one :) )
    search my name up on YOUTUBE.
    Im a Punjabi Rapper
    TiGeR JaTT
    Become my FAN on Facebook & Myspace

Fils-Aime: Apple devices not viable gaming platforms

User Info Menu

Re: Fils-Aime: Apple devices not viable gaming platforms

Why would you spend an extra $800 to buy a Vaio laptop when you already have one? lololol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*