User Tag List

Thread: E3 2010 RR's Microsoft Report

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

E3 2010 RR's Microsoft Report

The main conference for Microsoft hasn't yet begun, and as Nintendo and Sony have happened I can only list games, also for those who read my Nintendo DS and Wii report alot has happened today and I missed Nintendo's report, I'll report that later after some rest... DAMN IT THEIR FINISHED WITH DAY 2 AND STILL HAVEN'T RESHOWN THE DAMN INDIVIDUAL PRESS CONFERENCES, APPARENTLY MICROSOFT WAS ALSO SHOWN ON THE SAME DAY AS NINTENDO AND NO ONE SAID A DAMN THING!!!!!!!!

Halo Reach: great showing, as expected in a good way
    It's the last Halo game being made, by Bungie at least, and it's set before Halo C.E.
    Customizable Skulls, new fire fight modes, weapons, and abilities

Fallout New Vegas: great showing, truly surprising
    Hardcore mode: ammo has weight, gotta eat sleep and stay outa the sun, partners were extremely simplified, the world is vibrant and as big as Fallout 3's wasteland

Fable 3: great showing, predictable
    The interaction and story have been through re-haul, the story doesn't start you as king you first raise and army and over throw the king, nice twist, October 26 release

Red Faction Armageddon: meh interesting enough
    2 generations after Faction your under ground fighting the surface and aliens underground, two weapons the Magni-gun hits one target and homes the first into the second, new nano rifle which heals things... March 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops: not my cup of tea but hell everyone else probably wants it
    Cold war setting, relatively authentic, one showcased level... missed the first level cause of delivery thing... has guy on orbital satellite thing and guy on ground so swaps characters like other games, all I know sry don't care for it

Dead Rising 2: I had my mom take notes while I was on delivery and her notes are less than helpful
    Custom weapons look sweet, pitch fork shotgun... custom clothing and more zombies on screen, works on a day system like previous, not I don't care for this either sry

Driver San Fransisco: only liked one thing bout it
    your in a coma but you can possess cars even in multiplayer despite not showing multi

Marvel vs. Capcom: Fate of 2 Worlds: see my thing bout Driver
    Dante vs Chris Redfield FTW!

Gears 3: watching the Live after show for details
    4 player co-op looks solid better art on character and weapons, end of the trilogy, left room for another part of Gears, plants will rape you... then explode in the worst way, beast is also like reverse hoard which you play as the enemy

Portal 2: god damn my head hurts like hell form the demo... to damn complicated
    ... watch someone play and not have your mind explode, no go on, I'll wait...

the rest of independent reviews will go below these as the actual hardware report will go where my rant above will be...

Rage: the main competition to Fallout NV
    wasteland adventure typical of ID Software, amazing art and visuals, 4 hot key weapons and 4 keyed ammo variants, you don't always die during, PC editor ships with the PC game, individual enemies each with specialized abilities and specialties
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 06-15-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: first of many... so tired...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Re: E3 2010 RR's Microsoft Report

You spelled Bungie wrong.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Fixed, I'm calming down now, Codex if you see anymore like that don't hesitate to tell me, thanks, now I'm gonna sleep now

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

I figured since it would be from you that it would be pages and pages amongest pages long... but nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    I figured since it would be from you that it would be pages and pages amongest pages long... but nope!
    If I wasn't tired and lazy I would've done that, but this is more streamlined and easier for me to change based on new info the companies release, based this his highlights not a full report, well it is half of one at least