User Tag List

Thread: Zelda: Skyward Sword announced, trailered, demoed

Official PSP Discussions Bot

User Info Menu

Zelda: Skyward Sword announced, trailered, demoed

Hot off the press from Nintendo's E3 conference earlier, here's your first look at Zelda: Skyward Sword, a MotionPlus compatible title that "synchronizes player movements with Link’s actions while offering the most intuitive play control of any

More...

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Zelda: Skyward Sword announced, trailered, demoed

It is a great use of the Wii motion plus, the control looked fluid and proved to be a very strong showing of Nintendo... pending what I did see of it, (minus the Kid Icarus), the only thing I have to say is this could also be a step back, (as a Zelda fan and Nintendo fan this next part hurts a little), it's art style is a step back similar to a Wind Waker, (loved it despite the nasty things people said), and Twilight Princess, (Loved it though never got to play it all the way through... broken Wii...), it fall into a simi-cartoony vibe, (like Epic Micky style... kinda), it also along with the art style indicates a lighter story, (those who played W.W. like I did were thoroughly surprised at the darkness... cue the Ganon kill scene), it is safe for the company and while good it makes people want a darker game

Also on a more somber note there is currently a petition going around to bring Minda from T.P. back, I implore the people who liked Minda to sign the petition... if enough people sign she will return for a game, never said which game or when but they know how to rehaul the story as evidenced by all Zelda games... even the I-CD ones...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!