User Tag List

Thread: Microsoft is jacking up their prices...

Microsoft is jacking up their prices...

User Info Menu

I got this in an email today:

Dear Diet Nuka Cola:
    Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox LIVE. We want to let you know about an upcoming price increase for Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions. The new price for Gold membership goes into effect on November 1, 2010. The new prices are as follows:

Old Price New Price
    1-Month Gold Subscription $7.99 $9.99
    3-Month Gold Subscription $19.99 $24.99
    12-Month Gold Subscription $49.99 $59.99
    With an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, you can play blockbuster games such as Halo: Reach with your friends online, you can also stream movies from Netflix* and music from Last.fm right to your TV. You can even connect with friends near and far on Facebook® and Twitter™. Gold members also enjoy exclusive discounts and early access to game demos. And, this holiday, Xbox LIVE is adding new Gold features, including ESPN and Video Kinect, with Hulu Plus coming on Xbox Live in 2011.
    Because you are a loyal member, we want to give you the opportunity to lock in your current price with an additional discount. Click here or log on to Xbox LIVE from your console to review and take advantage of these limited-time offers.
    Sincerely,
    The Xbox LIVE Team
    WTF Microsoft? Just because you want to add stupid shit I'll never use, you're gonna jack up the price?

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Microsoft is jacking up their prices...

what bout prepaid card those going up to?

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    what bout prepaid card those going up to?
    Yep. MS Points are as well.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Damn so I can't stock up on live passes or points... that sucks

also on an unrelated note Diet Nuka Cola is an awesome name, in the Fallout Universe actual diet Nuka Cola is the Clear Cola formula you can sell in Fallout 3 to Goalie Redux, and then kill him afterwords to get it back and his mask... I know way to damn much about that game

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!