User Tag List

Thread: Swastika multiplayer emblems in Call of Duty: Black Ops can get you banned from Xbox

Official PSP Discussions Bot

User Info Menu

Swastika multiplayer emblems in Call of Duty: Black Ops can get you banned from Xbox

Ah, swastikas. You'll probably have seen the zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops wearing these symbols, but don't even think of using them as your multiplayer emblem. That'll just put your GamerTag on the bus to Banville.

More...

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Swastika multiplayer emblems in Call of Duty: Black Ops can get you banned from X

What dumb ass tried this?

Swastika multiplayer emblems in Call of Duty: Black Ops can get you banned from Xbox

User Info Menu

Re: Swastika multiplayer emblems in Call of Duty: Black Ops can get you banned from X

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    What dumb ass tried this?
    Many. My friend Nick did it as well.

User Info Menu

I'd use the emblem proudly, who is anyone to say i cant have a swastika? It's only bad because society beats anti racism into your heads at a young age.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    I'd use the emblem proudly, who is anyone to say i cant have a swastika? It's only bad because society beats anti racism into your heads at a young age.
    An emblem as a swastika is harmless. Its not like your going out killing jews and shit. People need to fucking liven up... >_>

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    An emblem as a swastika is harmless. Its not like your going out killing jews and shit. People need to fucking liven up... >_>

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.