User Tag List

Thread: Teen murders mom over confiscated PlayStation

Official PSP Discussions Bot

User Info Menu

Teen murders mom over confiscated PlayStation

We've seen a lot of appalling videogame-related crimes through the years all ranging from the disturbing, the disgusting, and the things that you can't even fathom. Well, this one has to be the worst of them

More...

User Info Menu

Re: Teen murders mom over confiscated PlayStation

What the fuck is wrong with people? The woman who birthed him, raised him, put food in his belly and a roof over his head murdered because she took away his game? Insanity.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Re: Teen murders mom over confiscated PlayStation

I think this might be the guy.jk

Quote Originally Posted by Original Source
    Confession: Boy bludgeoned sleeping mom over PlayStation | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/15/2011

When her 16-year-old son got into trouble last November, Rashida Anderson responded with punishment - she took away Kendall's PlayStation.
    That proved fatal.
    Following a 90-minute argument the day after Thanksgiving, police allege, Kendall went into his sleeping mother's bedroom, hit her 20 times with a claw hammer and ultimately killed her.
    The story of Rashida Anderson's bloody end - as told by her son in his confession to Philadelphia police homicide Det. Thorsten Lucke - was read to a Philadelphia Municipal Court judge, who ordered the lanky youth to stand trial for murder, possession of an instrument of crime and abuse of corpse.
    Anderson, a lanky 5-foot-8 youth dressed in a blue striped polo shirt and slacks, looked quizzically about the courtroom as Lucke read his confession during the preliminary hearing before Judge Karen Yvette Simmons.
    According to Anderson's statement, the 11th grader at Daniel Boone School in North Philadelphia paced for about three hours in his South Philadelphia home trying to decide if he should kill his mother.
    "I couldn't stand the arguing," Lucke said, reading the youth's statement.
    When the hammer attack did not kill her, Anderson told police, he dragged her downstairs and tried to "cremate her" in the kitchen oven. When that failed, he continued, he beat her in the head with a chair leg before dragging her body outside and hiding under debris in an alley behind the house.
    Lucke said that Anderson expressed remorse for the crime and told him: "If I could, I would not do it again. I really miss my mom . . . she was the only person who cared for me."
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.