User Tag List

Thread: Anonymous Site Hacked

Anonymous Site Hacked

User Info Menu

Anonymous Site Hacked

Not so Anonymous anymore?

Now if this isn't the most ironic headline you'll read this week! Anonymous' website, AnonOps.net, have apparently been hacked and is now littered with obscenities.

What more, the hackers of the hackers seem to want to give them a taste of their supposed own medicine (Anonymous is now being pinpointed by Sony as the one responsible for the PSN breach), posting on the site the login names and the Internet addresses of the group's members who allegedly took part in their activities. There would be over 500 individuals now trying to get back their personal information.

Mikko Hypponen of anti-virus company Finland's F-Secure, said, "Maybe this was due to happen. Anonymous has been surprisingly functional over the last months. It wouldn't last." Their analysis is that the group must have experienced a split or a faction from within, thus resulting to a meltdown in leadership.

Other members have been supporting this claim, saying via Twitter and other social sites that there is, in fact, a rebellion going on within Anonymous. "We are profoundly sorry for this drama, and we can't give you an estimate on when service will resume normally," said a post on their site, signed duly by five "Old AnonOps netstaff".

A member called Ryan is the one being blamed by the group for the leak of the members' information on their webiste. To get back at him, Anoymous released his full name and address. While Financial Times had failed at trying to reach Ryan for comment, Thinq.co.uk is claiming that a "Ryan" did approach them to give a statement, saying that he did what he did because the old group had "become too centralized and hungry for media attention."

They didn't even need Sony to dismantle them. From the looks of it, they're doing pretty fine doing exactly that on their own.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1zz

User Info Menu

Re: Anonymous Site Hacked

Oh!!!! Yeah who's so anonymous now!!! Lol

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Anonymous Site Hacked

User Info Menu

Re: Anonymous Site Hacked

I'm pretty sure it was them that hacked PSN.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.