El_cubano_1250 aka cuban_gang_alex *is a known cheater on Red Dead Redemption for the Playstation 3. This cuban bitch uses a modded PS3 console with an aimbot, modified controller and the invincibility glitch in gang matches.*ShadowRaven9 is a well respected administrator on one of the Red Dead websites and confirmed our cheating claim with this comment.ShadowRaven9*"i saw that el_cubano dude 2 dayz ago, and yes he was def using that glitch, i shot him 18 x's and he was laughing and saying he could not be killed, what a chump, needs to cheat to have a chance at winning"Then as you would expect cuban_gang_alex tried to put a twist on the story by saying it must have been someone else.cuban_gang_alex*"Shadow is impossible that u play with el_cubano_1250 maybe it was another one like cubanito22 or something because el_cubano_1250 is me and havent use that acc in a long time sice i created this and u know im not cheater"Well there it is, and as we have said all along cuban_gang_alex is a cheater. Now we have to figure out what other PSN accounts he cheats on.