User Tag List

Thread: Changeing site servers

1zz

User Info Menu

Changeing site servers

hey guys um recently i just changed my site to a new server. And alot of images are distorted or not showing example:those post buttons for font and stuff, the captcha registration(so no one can join), our online store, a few images in the admin CP etc. so i really need to get this fixed asap. And I have NO idea where to start. So PLEASE HELP THANKS.

Links to the probs:
    eXtreme Game Hacks Store\
    http://www.extremegamehacks.com/forums/member.php
    and some more that i cant/dont want to post links to.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Changeing site servers

User Info Menu

Why you switch? Our servers are better

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1zz

User Info Menu

Re: Changeing site servers

yeah sorry man. There was a bunch of downtime. And plus my free trial with you was up. So i didnt want to use anymore of your space and stuff if i didnt have 2 especially since you told i could use the servers for 3 months and its been like 4.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Changeing site servers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaArmy36 View Post
    yeah sorry man. There was a bunch of downtime. And plus my free trial with you was up. So i didnt want to use anymore of your space and stuff if i didnt have 2 especially since you told i could use the servers for 3 months and its been like 4.
    Meh, I didn't even notice you were on there, and what downtime lol? I have a counter on my server it hasn't been down since August 12th and that was for 30 minutes, my server is up 99% of the time.

Maybe it's with your website, you said it yourself, your having issues moving it with the new server?

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

1zz

User Info Menu

thats quite true. although it hasnt had any down time now though. its just that stupid image bug.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Changeing site servers

User Info Menu

Advertising?

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

1zz

User Info Menu

im not advertising. I legitly needed johnnys help. Because i was using his servers when it got all messed up so i was seeing if him or anyone else knows what going on.

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Changeing site servers

User Info Menu

Well next time PM him, no need to make a thread to ask Johnny something.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

1zz

User Info Menu

well i made a post because then other people might be able to help me. I wasnt trying to advertise. sorry

Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx

Changeing site servers

User Info Menu

Hes an affiliate, bro. Relax. Well I think I made him an affiliate lol. I forgot.

Ohh and BTW, as of right now... Your website is down. lol. :p I rest my case.

Update: It's back up. Looks like you uploaded the images in ASCII mode instead of Binary. Binary is for images and ASCII is for files.