User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by .NuMb3rS. View Post
    You guys know that this movie and pretty much everything that's out in the movie theaters are being tracked in torrent sites...

Not to mention the quality sucks balls anyways, just wait when it comes out on DVD and download it.. Much better quality plus no emails from your ISP.

Not unless you're like me, from toronto.. You just go to pacific mall and buy bootlegs.. Them chinese people sure no how to do it.. lol!

LOL y it go to b chinese ppl......
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .NuMb3rS. View Post
    You know that this and pretty much everything that's out in the movie theaters are being tracked in torrent sites...

Not to mention the sucks balls anyways, just wait when it comes out on DVD and download it.. Much better quality plus no emails from your ISP.

Not unless you're like me, from toronto.. You just go to pacific mall and buy bootlegs.. Them chinese people sure no how to do it.. lol!

lol i go there to get them all the time lol they do they ot the best movies lol

Transformers: Rise of the Fallen

User Info Menu

This movie was excitingly awesome. I have a EXCELLENT quality of it. The Video and Audio would both be 9 if i rated it. 10 being like DVD quality.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123