User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lockerz Ptz

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: Lockerz Ptz

you can earn more then 4 a day, i have 12. And on the prizes how come it say more soon? is everything like sold out or something

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

the site is still in its beta stage and they recently had a redemption a couple days ago, they have monthly redemptions until the actual 24/7 redemption comes out

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

I just joined and have about 40 ptz.... I'm addicted
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

lol okay, i want the ps3. I could get it in about a month if i got on every day

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

PS3 is 900 ptz, i think it'll take more than a month

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Should I go for the ps3 or Xbox 360 Elite I'm not sure, any recommendations?

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

well in a 30 day month you can earn up to 120 ptz (excluding special ptz, z-lister ptz, and invite ptz) and assuming your still going for the PS3 it would take you roughly 7 1/2 - 8 months to get it, the Elite should only take like 6 1/2

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    well in a 30 day month you can earn up to 120 ptz (excluding special ptz, z-lister ptz, and invite ptz) and assuming your still going for the PS3 it would take you roughly 7 1/2 - 8 months to get it, the Elite should only take like 6 1/2
    I have 72 in two days soo yeah...

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    Well looks like its gonna take me 6 1/2 months until i get an xbox then;P. Or.. is there an arcade? because i have a harddrive and games and everything even the cords. all i need is the actual console.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    I have 72 in two days soo yeah...
    how?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast