User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lockerz Ptz

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: Lockerz Ptz

I have done a bunch of PLAY movies and sent invites to friends off facebook. Eventually it will slow down and Ill probably just send invites to mule emails. It's free so why not work for it?
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

i had no idea you could get Ptz from thats Play shit, thanks lol im getting madd Ptz now

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    i had no idea you could get Ptz from thats Play shit, thanks lol im getting madd Ptz now
    Yeah I found that out and was like Sweeet ha 2 ptz each and For 2 pages in all of the vids is about 30 ptz
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

did anybody here actually get anything from this site?

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

yeah i got L4D2 awhile back

----Added 28/2/2010 at 1:59 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Well looks like its gonna take me 6 1/2 months until i get an xbox then;P. Or.. is there an arcade? because i have a harddrive and games and everything even the cords. all i need is the actual console.
    nah they dont got the Arcade, they only got the Elite, and i almost got anought Ptz to get it! if i get the Elite maybe we con work out a deal and i'll give you my current 360

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

yeah i got L4D2 awhile back

----Added 28/2/2010 at 1:59 PM----

nah they dont got the Arcade, they only got the Elite, and i almost got anought Ptz to get it! if i get the Elite maybe we con work out a deal and i'll give you my current 360
    Nah you can keep it and mod the bitch so you can actually play on live when there's a ban wave going on. I'll work to get mine;) i need to get used to lockerz anyways.

How am i supposed to get pointz on here?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

GoD DAMN IT LOCKERZ WHY THE FUCK WONT YOU KEEP ME LOGGED IN

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

ya, i was gunna say wtf r u talking about i had like 56 ptz in one day lol. and u dont even have to watch the videos just do the cache at the end of it. And they're going to add games and music that you can get ptz off of

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

hey i wanna join this site is it that good?someone invite me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123