User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lockerz Ptz

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

Lockerz Ptz

follow the red arrow and look how many ptz i got. all legit too. if you want an invite to Lockerz send me a PM with your email address

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

Re: Lockerz Ptz

None of us really understand how much that is unless we know how many points something costs that we can relate to actual money. Unless you have a lockerz. I have one but i went on once and never went on again lol.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Good luck getting your prize... You'll need it.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    None of us really understand how much that is unless we know how many points something costs that we can relate to actual money. Unless you have a lockerz. I have one but i went on once and never went on again lol.
    the max amount of ptz you can earn in one day is 4.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Ha lol 4 but ill send you a pm ill try it out.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    Ha lol 4 but ill send you a pm ill try it out.
    yeah but what sets this site apart from others is you dont gotta fill out referrals and complete offers just login, click login ptz at the bottom and thats 2 ptz instantly, then for the other 2 click on Dalies at the bottom and answer the daily question and earn another 2 ptz, and the kool thing is that games (new releases or older ones) for all systems are only 100 ptz

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

what is lockerz exactly?

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

a site like PrizeRebel and SwagBucks where you can get FREE stuff for a set number of points or (Ptz as they're called on Lockerz) after you redeem a prize they'll ship it to you free of charge, you dont have to pay a cent for ANYTHING just gotta build up Ptz

if you want an invite PM me your email

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

ok i pmed you my email.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Lockerz Ptz

User Info Menu

invite sent, check your email

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast