User Tag List

Thread: PSP Led Triggers

PSP Led Triggers

User Info Menu

PSP Led Triggers

SyKotik Cannon sold me his Slim PSP and I decided to modify it a bit. I haven't had any free time to do anything to it, so it was disassembled and laying on my dresser for probably a month. After getting the dust off with compressed air, I decided to finish things up. I put LEDs in it which can be turned on and off via the WiFi switch. I also ordered a new faceplate for the system as well and a cool protective skin.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

PSP Led Triggers

User Info Menu

Re: PSP Led Triggers

nice!

PSP Led Triggers

User Info Menu

Holy Crap, that's freakin' beast! You gotta tell me where you got the LED diodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

PSP Led Triggers

User Info Menu

yea, Johnny make us a guide!

I think I have a general idea on how to do it, but I only have 1 psp and I can't risk messing it up, plus my good soldering iron is at school (I have to teach my teacher (ha) how to solder)

PSP Led Triggers

User Info Menu

I have everything you need for the PSP Phat. The PSP Slim is a bit more complex.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...5/newpost.html

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.