User Tag List

Thread: Your whip

Your whip

User Info Menu

Your whip

So anyone else care to post a pic of there vehicle? Just something fun to see.

2011 Subaru Wrx

Mod List:
    Rally Armor Mudflaps, debadged trunk, window tint 20%, cobb catted downpipe
    Still investing into Invidia Q300 catback exhaust, cobb accesport
    SUBARU12.jpg

Your whip

User Info Menu

Re: Your whip

Mods
    Cold Air Intake
    Tinted 15%
    Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Ceramic Brakes
    Painted Calipers
    Sony Aftermarket Stereo
    12 Inch Alpine Type X
    3000w Class D Amp

SUB IN ACTION

Water pump was going out too, replaced the water pump, and the timing belt since you have to take the whole damn engine apart apparently to get to the water pump which is behind the timing belt. Also changed the belts, new tires, brakes, and the cam seals, gaskets around engine, ect. Working on getting a stage 2 clutch, and a new top. Going to paint the car black, then comes a turbo kit, it's a beast. =]

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Your whip

User Info Menu

Stage 2 clutch? Your really gonna have to get on it all the time to shift. They dont like being shifted at low rpm's, there mad for mid and high. Btw whys the top brown, never really see brown convertibles anymore.

Your whip

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Stage 2 clutch? Your really gonna have to get on it all the time to shift. They dont like being shifted at low rpm's, there mad for mid and high. Btw whys the top brown, never really see brown convertibles anymore.
    Stage 1 or 2, depends on the turbo kit I get, probably just get a stage 1, my old Focus had stage 2, it was hard to press in a first due to the pressure of lbs it took. Then my foot got use to it, but it didn't give any trouble with 3k. I shift at 3k anyway.

As far as it being brown, it's actually tan. It's just we from me washing the car. Here's a better picture.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.