NOTE: Please read ALL the text below to maintain fully informed about everything going on in pspOS, to be sure you don't miss anything

Hi, I decided to delve into the "custom" portal scene, despite my obvious inexperience with graphics. Not that I'm saying they're terrible, but some need a bit of work Anyway, here's my (possibly) best portal ever. Well, the one with the most potential anyway. But at the end of the day it's you that decides whether to agree with that or not.

Anyway, features. To start with, the main screen starts you off with 3 widgets (at the moment anyway - but I may add more before the release). These widgets consist of a simple calendar application, a notifications application - It tells you of any recent updates to the software - and finally, the most useful widget, a quick music player widget. The way this works is it runs psptunes (by BBF, yes all credit has been given) however, I have added some of my own code to add a bit more functionality in pspOS. Thinks like a play button to play your most recent song (my own code ). A stop button (but I got the code from that from the stop button already in pspTunes ) and some buttons to skip through songs (however they aren't working at the moment - work in progress).

More features include a contact list (add contacts with numbers, e-mails) and an Office Pack. Currently there's only a Powerpoint app, but it includes cool features such as bold, italic and underline the title and text, draggable info window, etc.

There will be more features, but this is a quick preview