User Tag List

Thread: dreamweaver tut

dreamweaver tut

User Info Menu

dreamweaver tut

Hi can someone upload a tutorial for how to create a website using dw or if you already have one. thx:o

dreamweaver tut

User Info Menu

Re: dreamweaver tut

Quote Originally Posted by ilikepiemorethanu View Post
    Hi can someone upload a tutorial for how to create a website using dw or if you already have one. thx:o
    Do a Google search for "HTML tutorial". I learned HTML from davesite.com. Another words, if you actually paid for DW, then you're an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

dreamweaver tut

User Info Menu

Try here for simple DW templates to learn off of.

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Do a Google search for "HTML tutorial". I learned HTML from davesite.com. Another words, if you actually paid for DW, then you're an idiot.
    I paid for my CS4 Master Collection. If I install it on someone's computer from an illegal copy, not only will they fine you for every person you installed it for, but they will also see it on your background check that you deal with illegal downloads and no company will hire you. So don't go saying buying software is for idiots. People like me who deal with computers and technology get in trouble for that shit.

dreamweaver tut

User Info Menu

wow, look i didnt ask how to get a free dw, i may have one laying around somewhere but id just get the trial because i need to make a real simple website for my dad's law firm so i just need a dw tutorial

dreamweaver tut

User Info Menu

dude, check out HTMLGoodies.com... it is tutorial based, you can learn pretty much ALL HTML, including some other webpage languages (VBScript, JavaScript, PHP) and the tutorials are dummy proof, a monkey could understand them