User Tag List

Thread: How Do I Remove Cheat Hz?

How Do I Remove Cheat Hz?

User Info Menu

I just learned how to make codes like Inf Ammo, Inf Health etc. through NitePR's Searcher. After I made the codes, I have to use Cheat Hz. Is there any way I can remove the Cheat Hz effect on the code?
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

User Info Menu

Re: How Do I Remove Cheat Hz?

Actually, if I am not mistaken...
    Having your Hz set to like 15 or 31 etc is a good thing.
    Why would you not want to have your Hz set to something other than 0?

I usually have my Hz set at all times to at least 31, but I think Hz 15 is better.

If a code calls for Hz to be set. There may be a reason in the code's function that may require that to be set. I don't know for sure, I am kind of guessing here.

Anyone have a true answer to this question asked by Prestige?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shandai View Post
    Actually, if I am not mistaken...
    Having your Hz set to like 15 or 31 etc is a good thing.
    Why would you not want to have your Hz set to something other than 0?

I usually have my Hz set at all times to at least 31, but I think Hz 15 is better.

If a code calls for Hz to be set. There may be a reason in the code's function that may require that to be set. I don't know for sure, I am kind of guessing here.

Anyone have a true answer to this question asked by Prestige?
    Cheat HZ just reapplies the code every xx/1000 seconds. What ever you set it to. For example I think Smokin's anti 12 requires HZ to be at 15/1000. This is because once the hex value of that address is changed something changes it back. Therefore by having your cheat Hz at 15/1000 every 15 thousands of a second the code is reapplied changing the value again.

To turn you cheat HZ off just go to PRX tab and change it to 0/1000.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

True, but I think the question that Prestige is asking is if a code is made and the code requires Hz to be set at 15/1000 for example is there a way to remove the necessity of the code requiring the Hz to be set at 15/1000.

User Info Menu

if you finD an address tHat doesnt chaNge whenever yOu dO soMetHing, then you wont neeD hz, but hz is needed fOR codes tHat coNtinuOusly chaNgE their value.

t3h n00b 34t4h

User Info Menu

Or you can DMA it ;)

User Info Menu

i dont think DMAing it will help because the value will still change... there is some DMA's that require Hz15

i know that if you sub-routine a code that you no longer need Hz

the only other way to remove Hz is to find the codes function somewhere else where it doesn't change frequently