User Tag List

Thread: Request a VIDEO Guide Here

Request a VIDEO Guide Here

User Info Menu

If you want to know how to do something that is related to MIPS or in PS2DIS and you don't want to read a bunch of shit then post here, I will make a video guide on it (If I know it, if not I will see if I can learn it and then make a video guide) and I will upload it to youtube. So post away!

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.

User Info Menu

Re: Request a VIDEO Guide Here

Hello. I really wanna learn everything, like:
    - Exact Value Searching,
    - Unknown Value Searching,
    - Text Searching,
    - Single Level DMA,
    - How to write a basic subroutine.

User Info Menu

=/ hmm, those are not really MIPS or PS2Dis related, and my Remote Joy isn't working so I can't record my PSP :(

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -LeetGamer- View Post
    =/ hmm, those are not really MIPS or PS2Dis related, and my Remote Joy isn't working so I can't record my PSP :(
    Alright! Thanks anyways. You're a good person to be making videos cause noone else would :) And thanks for the PM

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RoYaL View Post
    Alright! Thanks anyways. You're a good person to be making videos cause noone else would :) And thanks for the PM
    I will be making a bunch of MIPS videos soon (Including the basic subroutine one) and try to get remote joy working sometime this week so I might be able to make them, can't promise anything though.