User Tag List

Thread: noobs tut on how to muti-sub/temp

noobs tut on how to muti-sub/temp

User Info Menu

ok first u will need mk cuz thats wat im useing ;] you can use the ps2dic 2 so

the temp im going to use is one i made up
    step 1) j-hook
    step 2)lui t0 $[First Half Of Address + 1 If Second Half Is 8000 Or More] this is loading the first half of the addy
    step 3)lui t1 $[First half Of Hex] this is loading the first half of the hex(values)
    step 4)ori t1 t1 $[Second Half Of Hex]this is loading the second half of the hex(values)
    step 5)sw t1 $[Second Half Of Address](t0)this is loading the second half of the addy
    step 6)lui t2 $[First Half Of 2nd Address + 1 If Second Half Is 8000 Or More]this is loading the first half of the 2nd Address
    step 7)lui t3 $[First half Of 2nd Hex]this is loading the first half of the 2nd hex(values)
    step 8)ori t3 t3 $[Second Half Of 2nd Hex]this is loading the second half of the 2nd hex(values)
    step 9)sw t3 $[Second Half Of 2nd Address](t1)this is loading the Second half of the 2nd Address
    step 10)jr ra this just tells your mk or nitepr that the code is done

this temp is only for 2 line codes if u want to sub a code thats more the just do the steps 2-5 over for ever line and store it in different places like t4 or t5 ect...

if u need help just tell me and i will help rep if i helped

User Info Menu

Re: noobs tut on how to muti-sub/temp

you shouldnt have to use more than two registers when subbing a normal code even if it is multiple lines

after sw the value is stored at the target address and you can use the same registers again

User Info Menu

You should use addiu instead of ori. If people always use ori instead of addiu they will fail at stack, and you dont have to use t2 or t3. Also sw dosnt load stuff, it stores the contece of the register to the address.

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.

User Info Menu

jr ra this just tells your mk or nitepr that the code is done
    No, jr = jump register, this jumps to the address containing that register
    ra = return address, this returns the addresses and there value back to there original state (before we changed them) this keeps are subroutine off, then we introduce a jump to restart the subroutine............

EDIT:

Hey TheEliteOne I see you listen to Pantera too, :D