User Tag List

Thread: Infinite Health Tutorial

Infinite Health Tutorial

User Info Menu

Infinite Health Tutorial

This was a compitition for OHG (TOTW)

Tutorial: How to make Infinite Health (For Games With Health Bars)
    By -LeetGamer-

This tutorial will walk you through how to make Infinite Health for PSP Games using NitePR or NitePR mods. I will be refering to your cheat device as NitePR, this doesn't mean you must have NitePR for this tutorial, use what ever NitePR mod you wish.

Here is a TOC (Table Of Contents) for the things I will be going over in this tutorial:

Code:
    -Unknown Value (32Bit) Searching
    -How to UnDMA Single Level DMA Manually
    -Exact Value Spawn searching (Not For All Games, and usaully not DMA)
    I hope you enjoy the tutorial and learn something :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DMA Version

The first thing you must do is go into a game, story mode, ad hoc, infrastructure ect. Make sure you don't have a bunch of enemies running around that can kill you, maybe two people ad hoc or online will work.

Now make sure you have full health then go into NitePR and you will press the R trigger. This will bring you to a searcher looking somewhat like this:

Now select "Unknown Value 32Bit" shown here:

Now it will say Now return to game or something, close NitePR and go back to your game.

If you are using a computer player to loose health then set pause game to true shown here:

That way the game will pause when you open NitePR so the computer player can't hurt you and mess up the search.

Now we have set a 32Bit search with are health at full:

Then I want to go find my enemy, he shoots me one time:

Now I have less health, go back into NitePR and cick on "Continue To Find Unknown Value"

We will be using the search mode "3 = Less"

This is going to search the game for all values that have lowered or decreased since you "Set" the 32Bit value (When you clicked on "Find Unknown Value 32Bit") Because your health is now less, get it? :)

Now I walked over and got a health pack:

And I searched 2 = Greater, this will search through all the results of the first search and show us all the things that got greater in value. We search Greater because are health value is now greater (Only makes since :P )

Now I got shot again:

And searched Less:

Now I got another health pack:

And searched greater:

Now keep searching like you have been until you get like 50 results, now set Cheat Hz to 15:

Get more health and then add all the DMA cheats to your cheat list. (Press X on them)
    What is a DMA Cheat? In most games they will be addresses that are 0x01....... or more.

Then turn them on like five at a time and try to loose health (IF YOU DIE YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART THE INTIRE THING!)

If you have infinite health then turn them off one at a time to try and find the address that is the health.

Once you do continue on.

Now we are going to unDMA the infinite health, we will be doing this on the PSP.

1 - Copy the address by pressing /\
    2 - Go into find exact value:

3 - Press /\ and paste the address. It should add 0x08800000 to the address, if not add it yourself, just go to the second and third slots and press Up 8 times.
    4 - Now search
    5 - If you get no result then edit the address you are searching and subtract 4 from it, then search again
    6 - Keep repeating step 5 until you get a result.
    7 - Once you get a result the address will be your pointer, to get your offset execute this forumula:
    {Orignial DMA Address for health} - {The address you JUST searched to get the result} = Offset
    8 - Now that you have your Pointer and Offset set up your code like this:

#Infinite Health
    ;Credit {Your name}
    ;Cheat Hz 15/1000 {Only if needed}
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x{Pointer}
    0x{Offset} 0x{Value}

9 - To get the value get max health and look at your DMA address in the decoder, it's value is the max value for health.

Spawn Searching Version

Now there is another way to make Infinite Health, this is called spawn searching. I suggest making infinite health with the way above first, because you will need to know the max health value which I covered at the end of that tutorial.

1 - Search the default (max) infinite health value in exact value
    2 - Edit all results it to like 0x50 lower than normal
    3 - Turn resutls on and kill your self in the game (Not in real life, it's not worth it!!! O_O)
    4 - If you respawn with lower health than usual then turn off the codes one at a time to find the address.
    5 - Change the value to the max health * 70 or so (lol, just make it some huge number) value and you are done! :)

Code set up:

#Infinite Health
    ;Credit {Your Name}
    ;Turn on before respawning
    0x{Address} 0x{Value}

I hope that you learned something in this tutorial, remember to vote for me in TOTW if it helped you :D

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.

Infinite Health Tutorial

User Info Menu

Re: Infinite Health Tutorial

Very nice guide man. KIU!
    [Today 08:09 PM] _L96AW_RUSTY_: pwned!
    [Today 08:08 PM] whatwentwrong: yes sir.
    [Today 08:04 PM] HDC: How about you shut the fuck up
    *HDC has just PWNED the Shitbox*

Infinite Health Tutorial

User Info Menu

Re: Infinite Health Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by _L96AW_RUSTY_ View Post
    Very nice guide man. KIU!

If you have an idea on a PSP related program that is ran on Windows PM me with some information on your idea please.