User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resistance: Retribution Servers Down

Resistance: Retribution Servers Down

User Info Menu

Re: Resistance: Retribution Servers Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.iHack View Post
    I kinda wish people would check there shitty routers before making posts like this. It uses pointless bandwidth just making this post.
    u are a noob code releaser Mr.iHack

these posts arent even about are routers its about the server being down bcuz its a new game and there still working on the servers. yes there might b a patch cuz of the glitches and hacks.

again Mr.iHack u r a noob read the posts b4 u post bcuz now u waisted a post on bandwidth

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D4RK_HACK3R View Post
    u are a noob code releaser Mr.iHack

these posts arent even about are routers its about the server being down bcuz its a new game and there still working on the servers. yes there might b a patch cuz of the glitches and hacks.

again Mr.iHack u r a noob read the posts b4 u post bcuz now u waisted a post on bandwidth
    keep your opinion to yourself please. And the server is also down for me as well, at least last time I checked (around 3-ish)

User Info Menu

Pshh... Who plays that game? Lol... Yea there were rumors about Resistance updating their servers but I doubt it. I don't think they came prepared thinking that all of these people would be playing like they are. There may just be too many people for the servers to handle.

User Info Menu

I Heard this game rockz

User Info Menu

It does. Just try it out. I think you'll like it.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, I just picked it up a few days ago. Haven't finished campaign yet but hopefully when I go online it will still be fun. I've been working, and playing a lot of RE5 and Riddick so I haven't really spent to much time on RR, but it is a pretty kick ass game.

User Info Menu

RE5 is fucking sick. The graphics are groundbreaking. I haven't gotten to try Riddick yet. I want to though very bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12